Small tapered rubber washers for overflows / appliances

2 Dec 2013
Reaction score
United Kingdom
I’m looking for a source for replacement tapered seals / washers for a sink trap, where the overflow connects (I think the appliance connections are similar). It’s exactly the same style as the tapered seals for the main waste connection, except smaller. The larger ones are widely available (e.g. but I can’t see smaller ones (about 25mm washer internal diameter I think) anywhere. Any suggestions anyone?
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links