Smart central heating recommendation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.

I am having an extension built at the moment and I need to have the boiler moved. When this done I'd like a smart CH timer/thermostat installed in place of the current rubbish remote version I have (it constantly loses connection with the boiler, despite being only 50 cm away).

I'm sure the builders will recommend something when I ask but I wondered if anyone could recommend a reliable make/model. It doesn't have to be fancy and ideally doesn't require a super modern phone...

Have people experienced many problems with these units and the app/phone set up? I'm away a lot with work and often want the heating on different times or want to change the times at short notice/when away from the house due to finishing work early/late so i'm hoping a smart system might give me the flexibility I need.

Any pointers appreciated. :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back