Smart door locks

Sponsored Links
From the advertising
Yale said:
With ConexisTM L1 your smartphone is now your key. There’s no need to leave keys under the mat or worry about the hassle of replacing them if they go missing.
but if your snart phone goes missing or it's battery goes flat or any other reason the phone isn't working.

I was in a hotel with proximity card reading locks ( not this type but battery operated ). Two rooms were out of service due to non functioning locks, new batteries were needed and staff on duty weren't able to replace them

Sponsored Links
It meets pas24 Security rating and has mostly positive reviews. If you lose a fob you simply delete it instead of having to change the lock.

You can also give people temporary access via the app and open the door with Alexa :)

It’s also got a child safe thumbturn with is good as my kids love to open the bloody door.

Other good thing is that you just lift the handle to Lock it.

Just hoping the Alarm fobs work it to save having two fobs.

From the advertising but if your snart phone goes missing or it's battery goes flat or any other reason the phone isn't working.

I was in a hotel with proximity card reading locks ( not this type but battery operated ). Two rooms were out of service due to non functioning locks, new batteries were needed and staff on duty weren't able to replace them
To be fair, you could probably train a monkey to replace the battery!
I hope your L1 (non-keypad) works better than the one I have been fighting with for the last 2 years - and have finally given up on. It was even replaced under warranty and now chews through a set of AAs in about 2 weeks - amongst its other mind-numbingly daft design features. The only reason I went with it was that as I have an opening outward front (UPVC) door, the width of the lock body is restricted otherwise it hits the door frame when opening the door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back