Smart Meter Install

They didn't turn up and they never called, I am not wasting a third day. So no smart meter for my parents, I just have to pop in to get their meter readings, would have preferred it all automated but such poor service.

Sponsored Links
They didn't turn up and they never called, I am not wasting a third day. So no smart meter for my parents, I just have to pop in to get their meter readings, would have preferred it all automated but such poor service.

Put a claim in for 'no show'.

Sponsored Links
Fail to attend is £30.00 and then failing to compensate within 10 days is another £30.00

So they would pay £60.00 twice for two no shows and not paying compensation in either case.
Two no shows ? did they give you two actual dates then ?

Yes I have checked the emails. Two dates and two no shows.

If they are unable to attend their appointed time, then they must give you adequate advance notice of the cancellation. I think that is 48 hours before the appointment, otherwise, they have to pay you compensation.

not sure but think the compensation is credited against your account not actual cash in hand so you benefit and they dont actually pay 30 quid

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back