Smart meter: some days starts with a big balance + a bath is cheaper than a shower?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
After putting it off for so long, I've finally secumbed to having a smart meter fitted. The fluctuating fuel prices makes sense to take advantage of any 'off peak' offers that may come our way in the future, which can only be managed with a smart meter.

After putting it off for so long, I've finally secumbed to having a smart meter fitted. The fluctuating fuel prices makes sense to take advantage of any 'off peak' offers that may come our way in the future, which can only be managed with a smart meter.
what about the future increases in peak time use which can only be managed with a smart meter ?

If I paid the money that my IHD claims I'm paying, be a much poorer person than I am!

what about the future increases in peak time use which can only be managed with a smart meter ?
The smart meter here saves us a lot of money in time shifting loads, whilst saving carbon and stress in the grid system.

Smart meters are a major issue for some people...

- If you don't pay your bill then it can be remotely switched to being a credit meter.
- If you hot-wire past the meter to get free stolen electricity then it will detect it and report you.

So there are some valid reasons to want to avoid getting one, but they're often hiding behind other pretend reasons.

Sponsored Links
Back