Smart toilets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A smart bog that can analyse your solids and fluids and tell u if u are developing a desease such as cancer or kidney issues has been created by scientists at Stanford University

The data is sent to a secure server which than alerts u

The seat has various sensors and cameras fitted

Motion sensor
Urinalysis strip
Pressure sensor

Stool camera
And one to film uranus

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The live video feed is monitored by the local staff so can provide real time feedback on your motions. ;)

My bog is PRIVATE! End of.
Has anyone ever walked in on someone on the throne, done it a few times on rewires, most recent was the head of IT in a school, server cabinet was in a cupboard which was in the staff loo, whoops

Has anyone ever walked in on someone on the throne,
I have had it done to me.

We demolished all the walls in a ladies' house (confirmed spinster), bar from the bedroom walls. This included the bathroom walls. I went up there on a Saturday morning after a night on beer and takeaway. I was dying for a poo. We chatted about the job but I was keen for her to go round to her friends. She finally said she was popping out for an hour so I dropped my kegs and got down to it. The relief was instant as was the rapid and thunderous loss in weight and a tremendous outpouring of pong. Kate (the homeowner) had forgot her bag.

I don't need to tell you anymore.

We demolished all the walls in a ladies' house (confirmed spinster), bar from the bedroom walls. This included the bathroom walls. I went up there on a Saturday morning after a night on beer and takeaway. I was dying for a poo. We chatted about the job but I was keen for her to go round to her friends. She finally said she was popping out for an hour so I dropped my kegs and got down to it. The relief was instant as was the rapid and thunderous loss in weight and a tremendous outpouring of pong. Kate (the homeowner) had forgot her bag.

I had similar, went on a Guiness promotion quiz night, day after I was installing a shower lady popped back to tell me which way she wanted the curtain, same day as the Chernobyl fall out was announced mmmm

Icidentally, this was a basic shape, gable-gable bungalow. There was the front door and me sat square in the middle of floor. I might as well have been on stage. At least I wasn't wiping my arris as she walked in.

I used to go fishing at a lake that had a very basic long drop style toilet. It had a roof, sides and a door that actually locked. Trouble was, it had no back to it! Unnerving.

Sponsored Links
Back