SmartLife Q

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
First SMART device up and running.
I have it working on my phone & iPad.

I also need to give my wife access on her phone … I can download and create an account for her, but how do I grant her access, is there some form of ‘share’ or similar.

Device is connected to my Router … and it went through ‘register on cloud’ step, don’t want to mess up what’s working.
Can you advise correct way to provide another account with access.

Sponsored Links
The program normally allows you to invite a member, Smart Life instructions however we can also use Google Home that also has an "Invite home member" option.

I would guess Alexa has it's own system as well, once we set them up we tend to forget about is, as with us it is a simple "Hey google turn on landing lights" or other command, only use phone when wife is asleep.

I find bulbs, if you switch them off then back on they switch on, my wall switches use different app they default off, the SmartLife app can work through zigbee or direct, and once set up I tend to forget if direct or through zigbee hub.

Sponsored Links
It was very painless ... the steps in that document worked ... (apart from they don't call them 'family' groups anymore)
Much easier than expected.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back