smeg dishwasher dwf614ss not washing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all! I've a problem with dishwasher. Tried all cycles, it will drain water out, it will heat water, it releases the tablet but wont run by which i mean circulate water or spin the water rotor arms. Do see an E3 code indicating not heating but it is heating. After its started heating the water it gurgles and bubbles but doesn't run. Nothing obvious like blockage so wondered what and how to test stuff or find/test any sensors. No water underneath, float/flood valve clicks. It might be the main pump motor but I cant see it;s under heavy loads so would have thought they went forever. It's 9 years old and yes I could get an engineer out but was hoping to fix it myself. The pump out is noisy and maybe warn but still works. If anyone knowledgeable in this department can advise or suggest it would be appreciated. Many Thanks, Mark

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back