Smeg Dishwasher DWI64 Error Code E2 and PO and PC Help!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a smeg fully integrated dishwasher DWI64
There was an item pushed against the side inlet, so got an error E2
I tried the reset process, switch of press P 4 times switch off wait 20s on and off again etc. Now it gets strange I press the power button, it comes up with 13 and the clock symbol flashing, I close the door, water fills I can hear water sloshing around, then once completed I restart and very briefly I see the 2H and clock flash up, then I can choose a program but nothing happens.
I try the reset process again and get the symbol PO, if I press P it changes to PC
Another time I had the number 56 and flashing clock came up, closed the door and I can hear all is ok, fills, drains etc.
I have checked for blockages and also the side inlet plastic box is free flowing as is the tube from it connecting to the sensor.
I am going around in circles and think maybe nuts too!
I am moving in 6 months so do not want to get a new one, but if the PCB has gone, wow not worth getting one either £150 yikes
Can anyone help a desperate man, two young kids and not used to washing by hand
Thanks,
Andy

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back