Smoke!

Have you ever taken someone home and perhaps had it off with them because you didn't want to embarrass them by saying get lost.
I think you're going off track here, we're talking about the smoker smelly breath. If the women is drinking alcohol or smoke then they won't be able to smell the smoker breath, smokers are unable to tell if they have bad breath, are you saying smoking is healthy?

Sponsored Links
plenty of women with low standards :LOL:

_40192142_slags203.jpg

I wouldn't know John because I've never been out with one. However since you seem to know why dont you enlighten me. Which is the wife and which your girlfriend?

Have you ever taken someone home and perhaps had it off with them because you didn't want to embarrass them by saying get lost.
I think you're going off track here, we're talking about the smoker smelly breath. If the women is drinking alcohol or smoke then they won't be able to smell the smoker breath, smokers are unable to tell if they have bad breath, are you saying smoking is healthy?

No. Of course it's not healthy! I am simply stating (to JohnD) that in my experience, I have never ever been rejected by a female despite the fact that when I was free and single I was a smoker.

Sponsored Links
DO I READ THE SUN? As it happens I do read the Sun and sometimes the Daily Star and the Daily Mail when I get in from work and also read mens health although i don't really take anything on board, I also read books of varying topics. Fact and fiction, Crime Novels etc. Why do you ask?

I dont know if I'm alone, but as an ex-smoker I can walk out of my front door and immediatly sense that a neighbour 5 houses away, is out in his garden having a puff.

Yeah. I can be sitting in the van at some lights, and get a whiff of a fag & look and see someone a few cars up the Q has just struck up a smoke.

not a smoker, never have been, but im excatly the same, hate it

Why shouldn't a smoker stink? It's their human right!

bolo said:
I can walk out of my front door and immediatly sense that a neighbour 5 houses away, is out in his garden having a puff.

Is that legal? I don't think heteros would get away with it. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

DO I READ THE SUN? As it happens I do read the Sun and sometimes the Daily Star and the Daily Mail when I get in from work and also read mens health although i don't really take anything on board, I also read books of varying topics. Fact and fiction, Crime Novels etc. Why do you ask?

Because its Libby thats why!

Sponsored Links
Back