Snapped Door Handle on WD12 Indesit Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There,

Please, does anyone know whether its possible to fit the door handle kit on an Indesit WD12 washing machine yourself. I stupidly snapped the handle off the other day in my frustration in trying to open the door. :oops: I know you can buy the handle kit off the internet for about £6 and have been hoping and praying there is a way of fitting this yourself, witout having to fall victim to the excessive call out charges. :evil: I'd be so so grateful of any comments anyone may have, also if you know that fitting a door handle kit on the washing machine yourself is about as easy as attempting rocket science, then please let me know and i'll start saving my pennies for the service man! Thanks Guys! :)

Sponsored Links
It is a pretty simple operation, just make sure you note the way the spring is sitting when you split the door.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back