So how many of you with Makita battery operated tools will rush out and buy one of these?

Sponsored Links
I don't know, but I worked on a job a couple of years back now where the roofer's lead man (there was a lot of lead dressing on the roof) had just such device. It saved home trecking down 5 storeys, across to the office building and up two storeys to the brew room. I have to say I was very tempted. Heavy on batteries, though

A friend of mine has the first model and he loves it but it does eat rhrothr batteries. At least with this new one it all run off CXT or LXT batteries so id kmagima they've redesigned it to be a little less demanding of power.

Hopefully when their new batteries come out they'll cope better with high demand applications.

Sponsored Links
It would be pretty handy on a yacht, but then a cafetiere and a kettle on a gimbled stove is a lot safer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back