So the Dutch police thinks confiscating sandwiches is funny ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Er no himmaginn

Austria is a cradle of civilisation culture etc

mozart
Batehoven
Marie Antoinette
Granted there was some bloke called hitler who caused a few problems in the 1940s but let’s be fair he only had one ball had he been born with 2 things may well have turned out different ?
Van Gogh, William 3 King of England, Queen Eleanor Queen of England, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Otto Frank, Jan Van Eyk, Anthony Fokker, Erasmus, Jan Tinbergen, Jacob Obrecht, Max Verstappen, Andre Rieu, Mark Rutte, Greta Thunberg.

Bit of a pointless exercise, don't you think?

Sponsored Links
Van Gogh, William 3 King of England, Queen Eleanor Queen of England, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Otto Frank, Jan Van Eyk, Anthony Fokker, Erasmus, Jan Tinbergen, Jacob Obrecht, Max Verstappen, Andre Rieu, Mark Rutte, Greta Thunberg.

Are they Austrian

no

most if not all in yer list are fruit cakes any way

Are they Austrian

no

most if not all in yer list are fruit cakes any way
They're Dutch, obviously.
Which are not Dutch?
Which are fruitcakes?
I would admit that they'd be fruitcakes to take Austrian citizenship in place of Dutch citizenship.

I do hear that they're all partial to a bit of ham sandwich, except Greta Thunberg, she might be vegan. :ROFLMAO:

Any Austrians made it to rule England? I know one tried it and failed. He was mad as a hatter.

They're Dutch, obviously.
Which are not Dutch?
Which are fruitcakes?
I would admit that they'd be fruitcakes to take Austrian citizenship in place of Dutch citizenship.

I do hear that they're all partial to a bit of ham sandwich, except Greta Thunberg, she might be vegan. :ROFLMAO:

Any Austrians made it to rule England? I know one tried it and failed. He was mad as a hatter.

well yes he only had one ball though

van watsit was a fruit cake he cut his ear off

plus his paintings look they were done by some infant school pupil
:LOL:

well yes he only had one ball though

van watsit was a fruit cake he cut his ear off

plus his paintings look they were done by some infant school pupil
:LOL:
Van Gogh is known to have sold only one painting in his lifetime, ']The Red Vineyard, for 400 francs (approximately $2,000 in 2018 dollars) in 1890, to the impressionist painter and heiress Anna Boch. Prices realised for just his nine paintings, when adjusted for inflation to 2017, add up to over US$900 million.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_paintings
Not bad for a fruitcake.
Don't you wish you were a fruitcake?
What? Oh you are one? :LOL:

No-one is forcing you to post. (y)

Van Gogh is known to have sold only one painting in his lifetime, ']The Red Vineyard, for 400 francs (approximately $2,000 in 2018 dollars) in 1890, to the impressionist painter and heiress Anna Boch. Prices realised for just his nine paintings, when adjusted for inflation to 2017, add up to over US$900 million.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_paintings
Not bad for a fruitcake.
Don't you wish you were a fruitcake?
What? Oh you are one? :LOL:

Just because some fruit cake spends millions on some art does not make it good IMO

his paintings were carp IMO

some fruit cake spent a fortune on some pickled shark in a glass tank
Art :LOL::LOL:

Why is this even an issue? The Brexiteers who champion obey the rules and the law are not complaining about the new rules that they wanted.

You voted for this.

Austria is a cradle of civilisation culture etc
mozart
Batehoven

Just because some fruit cake spends millions on some art does not make it good IMO

some fruit cake spent a fortune on some pickled shark in a glass tank
Art :LOL::LOL:
You've just destroyed your own argument.
:LOL::LOL:

Now Marie Antoinette, let's not start on her. She was considered a traitor, profligate promiscuous interfering woman, not at all popular. She was convicted of high treason.
Austrians eh? :rolleyes:

You've just destroyed your own argument.
:LOL::LOL:

Now Marie Antoinette, let's not start on her. She was considered a traitor, profligate promiscuous. She was convicted of high treason.
Austrians eh? :rolleyes:

no she was not

she was framed by the French no surprise there tbh it’s what they do it’s who they are
Scoundrels ?

she was also an expert on cake baking ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back