software for paint

B

B.O.B DOLE

what i am looking for is a download i can use to repaint or reword certain
writing formats. such a a flyer i have had done but now i want to change it at the moment i have scanned the flyer and put it on my wordpad then copied that to my paint but it takes me ages to re color the letters is there an easier way of doing this thanks bob.......

Sponsored Links
as it is a graphic now you will need to use any of the software drawing pakages that can vectorise it then you will be able to work on the individual parts, programs such as Drawplus version 6 and above,will allow you to index certain elements which allows you to make changes to all those parts instantaneously ie a bit like painting by numbers.

kendor said:
as it is a graphic now you will need to use any of the software drawing pakages that can vectorise it then you will be able to work on the individual parts, programs such as Drawplus version 6 and above,will allow you to index certain elements which allows you to make changes to all those parts instantaneously ie a bit like painting by numbers.[/quot
]

thanks i will try this programme do you know of any other programme i can use draw plus is moore for art work rather than writing

Some free possibilities:
The GIMP is a good graphics program that supports text/fonts etc.
You could also try Inkscape which works with scaleable vector graphics format.

Sponsored Links
I think I do what you are trying to do, I scan document to a pdf, then open the pdf in a piece of software, this then lets me play with fonts.

B.O.B DOLE said:
thanks i will try this programme do you know of any other programme i can use draw plus is moore for art work rather than writing
Drawplus apart from doing artwork has extensive support for writing as you put it, with a huge array of text effects there is a free copy of drawplus 5 on the PC magazines out now and although i said version 6 and above version 5 has the above features.

Back