soil pipe in conservatory

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im having a conservatory built. The soil vent pipe is in the midle and the manhole cover is just below it. 4 feet away is the drain to gutter roof bungalow.

Can I move the vent pipe in to that area outside in a corner by the gully? This pipe goes into the manhole that serves the toilet, and perhaps use a air admitance valve in the conservatory.

I do have a manhole further down by the kichen which has a vent pipe of its own that is 4 inch pipe . I want two avoid going into a polycarb roof and feel this will spoil the look.

Sponsored Links
Should be ok with an AAV on it, you've another vent elsewhere on the property. If there wasnt a connection and it was purely a vent you could have done away with it altogether.

Sponsored Links
Should be ok with an AAV on it, you've another vent elsewhere on the property. If there wasnt a connection and it was purely a vent you could have done away with it altogether.
air admitance i take it can be used without vent but boxed in with a vent cover,?,and as long as i have vent stack air vent,further along my property is ok

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back