Soil pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi good afternoon I’ve got a question I’m wondering if anybody can help with I’m on renovating my property and have a bath waste going out the wall and a separate waste for basin and shower going through the wall I’m wondering if I can join these together outside and only make 1 entry to the soil stack or is it best to keep them separate thanks

Sponsored Links
You could possible get away with it if you increased the outlfow to 50mm at the connection but it's always best to keep them separate. Minimises the risk of them interacting with each other.

Thanks so just run 2 40mm wastes straight into the internal stack using a boss connection on each 1 thanks

Ideally all three would be separate but the shower and the basin on 1 and the bath on it's own would be 2nd best option ... yup both @ 40mm

Sponsored Links
Excellent thank you can you get an adapter for soil pipe for both wares to come into it at the same side thanks

Excellent thank you can you get an adapter for soil pipe for both wares to come into it at the same side thanks
Depends, is it only a double boss coupler you need or is it to be a branch for say a toilet too?
th
th

The toilet comes in slightly higher so just a double boss I require thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back