soil stack and a new toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi ,

iv come to a problem that im not sure how to get round .

i have an existing stack close to where i took a pipe out of the wall for my new toilet but as the existing stack has no play up or down , how do i get my new joint in to recieve the new pipe

thoughts plz , im up to the stage now that i need to cut lol and dont want to end up with a prob i cant fix tonight

Sponsored Links
As well as your new 4" branch, you will need a 4" 'slip coupling'. This will do as it says on the box, let you slip it over the pipe then drop back to seal connection. Make sure you mark stack pipe so you know when the slip coupling is evenly fitted over both pipe ends ;)

thats great thank you , no its plastic

thank you both for your time guys a slip coupling sounds just whats required ;)

the wife thinks chippy@s can do anything these days lol, ill have to screw up a little to balance things out a little

gj all :D

Sponsored Links
baaah plastic bring on the iron and get your arms sawing for a million hours, ok maybe 20 minutes, but its still fun watching sombody go at it whilst grunting away to themselves :D

lol m8 nothing like watching someone elses pain

all done thanks guys ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back