Soli pipe adaptor to 2 x 40mm?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Does anyone make a adaptor to convert an old ground floor soil connection for toilet into a dual 40mm waste connection? Something like the McAlpine DC2-BL only dual.

I currently have just 110mm pipe sticking ~10mm out of floor which used to take a WC connector. I want to re-purpose this as waste connector. I want to fit ikea kitchen units above which mean I only have 8cm clearance (stupid new ikea sizing), solvent welding short boss is not an option. A 40mm tee doesn't work well either so a DC2-BL would be best. I 've seem the dual polypipe put that needs a ring seal socket and also would be too high. DC2-BL + conversion bend gives be a pipe run on the floor so fits ok in 8cm. I just need 2.

TIA

Update: It should say Soil in the title of course but I clicked and now can't edit the title.

Sponsored Links
Why can't you use a tee?

You've fallen into the IKEA trap...hateful units. There's no service space behind them either

The old ikea units were ok as they were about the same dimensions as other kitchens, 16cm underneath. New ones are stupid as they are based on 20cm, so doors, 20,40,60, no 50, no 30. For U shaped kitchen you could end up with 19cm of filler panel! And the bottom shelf is 10cm off the floor, very convenient, for hobbits. Service gap depends on whether you need it or not. If you don't then it is wasted space. If you do the you need a false back for hopefully just one cupboard.

As for tee, I'm running through a wall for one connection. The other connection is near by. The soil pipe is close to wall so not the room to get a tee in. I'm looking at how they might work but the straight through layout works out nicely, with a tee I'll have to run sideways and take the tee through.

I'm sure I have seen a dual adaptor though but google can't find it and I can't remember who makes it.

Update: BTW I need ikea units for the lack of a centre post. This room is a utility and I want to hide the boiler and pipework and the water softener. 80cm wide ikea units don't have a centre post so work well for hiding such while still allowing easy servicing.

companies like,plastic express or pipe scenes often do unusual fittings (y)

will 110 fit & seal into the existing toilet pipe ?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back