Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Silly vinty pretends to be unaware of Russia taking over Donbas and Crimea.

Silly vinty is not serious

Sponsored Links
Donbas as I said before is very much Russian.
Putin has got himself into a corner.

Rather than further humiliate the clown, give him a face-saving way out. I'm not bothered about the pussys honour etc but am bothered re the lives of the locals and amred forces on all sides as rest assured that Putin will be in his bunker and safe.

Rather than further humiliate the clown

He is getting what he wants. Negotiations. Always give and take. Sanctions wont do much to the USA and UK. Take a look of trade balances. What about elsewhere?
Gas - they loose income as does Ukraine who even get transfer fees and are dependant on it anyway. ;) Just how can buying gas off them be sanctioned. Other areas figure as well.

Money. One Russian oligarch who lives here doesn't think there is much Russian money in London. What does oligarch mean
More generally, an oligarch is a "member of an oligarchy; a person who is part of a small group holding power in a state

Now tell me that other countries don't have super rich that influence things?

Sponsored Links
The clown Boris is going into full attack mode and sent of that truss to wind up the russian.

What do they say about weak, failed leaders when they are in trouble at home and wars.

Silly vinty pretending that Russians are a homogeneous people

and are entitled to invade other countries

have you got your EU passport yet?

To refresh my mind of one possible outcome should I get called back up to defend the shires, I've just watched "The Day After" and the more sobering UK version "Threads". Either is well worth a watch for anyone that never lived through the cold war and the almost constant threat of things kicking off in Europe.

Silly vinty pretending that Russians are a homogeneous people

and are entitled to invade other countries

have you got your EU passport yet?
Ukraine was a country while part of the USSR.
It is no longer part of the USSR
That is why different groups within the country want autonomy.

This video is 6 years old but it is still relevant.

Last edited:
To refresh my mind of one possible outcome should I get called back up to defend the shires, I've just watched "The Day After" and the more sobering UK version "Threads". Either is well worth a watch for anyone that never lived through the cold war and the almost constant threat of things kicking off in Europe.
You mean more of a 3 minute warning and bing nuked

can you try to express that as a sentence, in English?

He has. Perhaps a better example is that Yugoslavia used to be a country.

Actually the Ukraine wiki page may have been written earlier than when the video was produced.

There are loads of places with similar problems.

He has. Perhaps a better example is that Yugoslavia used to be a country.

And you think that subsequently, part of the former Yugoslavia was invaded, occupied and annexed by the army of a foreign country?

Please tell me when you think that happened.

Sponsored Links
Back