Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
Nato should have put combat troops into the Ukraine

mobile battlefield nukes
Give him 48 hours to clear off out of it

there after hit him with all we have

WW 3 well s*** happens

ultimately we are all doomed any way ***k it

EG the Turkeys shot down a Russian MIG a few years ago. That's right, Putin met the Turkey leader and licked
the middle of his bottom.

That is rather wrong. The Russians moved in an anti aircraft missile system that can take planes out rather a long way away from it. Turkey refused to apologise and Russia applied a few sanctions against Turkey.

There was the usual arguments about the flight path of the aircraft, there were 2 actually. USA commented that the plane spent a few seconds in Turkish air space.

Turkey's excuse - down to problems with Syria in the past - the standing orders for anything flying out of there is shoot it down.

Sponsored Links
That is rather wrong. The Russians moved in an anti aircraft missile system that can take planes out rather a long way away from it. Turkey refused to apologise and Russia applied a few sanctions against Turkey.

There was the usual arguments about the flight path of the aircraft, there were 2 actually. USA commented that the plane spent a few seconds in Turkish air space.

Turkey's excuse - down to problems with Syria in the past - the standing orders for anything flying out of there is shoot it down.

Thank you.

Never the less the Turkeys shot down the MIG that hardly breached the Turkeys airspace.

It was nothing new and the previous days the Russians had been doing the same as they turned around having bombed sites in Syria.

Bottom line, the Turkeys did what and EU country in GB would never have dared and that is a fact

Bullies understand a slap and that is what happened.

Personally - I would have put sanctions on Putin and his top cronies and confiscated his assets and only return them once he rescinded on his declaration on independent of the two bits of Ukraine and Crimea. Trust me that would work as bullies are greedy people.

Your living in the land of nod. The sanctions they have put on are confiscating assets - ones they can get at.

Never the less the Turkeys shot down the MIG that hardly breached the Turkeys airspace.

turkey-with-guns.jpg

why has Boris not put meaningful sanctions on the table

Maybe ...

Because the greater threat is to the EU, and this will make Brexit look better
Because Russians invest in the UK and he doesn't want to cause a property market crash in London
Because if there is a war, he doesn't want Russia to worry about our nukes, or American bases on British soil
And maybe because of his Russian connections.

It was nothing new and the previous days the Russians had been doing the same as they turned around having bombed sites in Syria.

The USA and Russia were bombing IS so both had planes flying around. They will have used friendly fire protection techniques to prevent either of them shooting the other.

Russia also bombed Turkmans. Assad's pain in the bum problem. They shot one of the pilots that bailed out and also a bloke in a helicopter who came to pick up the pilot

Turks upset as the USA armed Kurds. They are Turkey's pain in the bum. Turkish president not so popular in the west of late due to locking up lots who oppose him.

Because the greater threat is to the EU,

You reckon - some news for you. Gas and oil has already gone up even though they are not being sanctioned. A number of other things will as well.

Because the greater threat is to the EU,

You reckon - some news for you.

The EU playing 'Billy big bollix' trying to entice former Soviet countries to join the EU and NATO, something they've since reneaged on when it dawned on them they couldn't afford it, particularly since we left the little club, certainly hasn't helped matters.

I note talk of an 'EU army' has tailed off recently.

You reckon - some news for you. Gas and oil has already gone up even though they are not being sanctioned. A number of other things will as well.

Short term, maybe. But I am talking about a full invasion and conquering of Ukraine, which will give Russia a much bigger border with the EU.

Maps are important!

upload_2022-2-22_23-13-53.png

Short term, maybe. But I am talking about a full invasion and conquering of Ukraine, which will give Russia a much bigger border with the EU.

Maps are important!

And there will still be less customs checks on that huge border than they are insisting on in Northern Ireland.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Putin's eyes seem to be a little bit too close together?

Putin bad, Biden good.
his looks remind me of an english bull terrier (bill sykes dog)

I was never a fan of Donald Trump. Having seen the incompetent and impotent Binden in action or should I say inaction, I'd have Trump back anytime soon.

I bet you if DT was still president, Putin would not have dared to send his peacekeeping troops into the separatist-held areas of Ukraine.

A lot of people said DT was "racist" IMO he was no worse than most people his only problem is he was unable to hide it where the sly mange to hide their real inner feelings.
Amidst all his lies and mis-truths (and at times it was relentless) there was a sort of deep down honesty and straight forwardness that was refreshing in a politician, his lying was so blatent and obvious that you sort of knew what he was really about.

Hilarious that his all new media platform is not to have 'tweets' but 'truths' - I can't wait for his return, he's barking mad.

Sponsored Links
Back