Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

putin may well have to up the anti ?? defeat is not an option

use weapons of masse destruction , thermal bombs that detonate in mid air , hiding in a shelter would be no defence ??

No he won't, he isn't daft.

Stop watching your tellyvideos & having your senses diluted by propa . . . . Oh, never mind.

Sponsored Links
No he won't, he isn't daft.

Stop watching your tellyvideos & having your senses diluted by propa . . . . Oh, never mind.

transam says
Blimey is there a telly video of such a report than :?:

putin is committed and sees this as a MUST win situation , which could resort to using what ever means at his disposal ( apart from nukes yet)

what do you know any way , why would any one take any notice of you ? your one of the crazies charging around the country side chasing a fox for entertainment

Article in the "i"

" Russia may try deadlier weapons as invasion falters" (page 7)

Sponsored Links
BREAKING:

Ukraine's states over "4300 Rusian troops dead" and hundreds of prisoners Sky reports. Sky states "Russians admit deaths of their armed forces" but no numbers declared.

The sooner they have the meeting the better.

Putin like most politicians only cares about his prestige never mind how many die on BOTH SIDES

Ant media reading my posts here I strongly urge you to tell the leaders of the west to contact others in Russia who may be able to influence this nasty nutter and remove him from office.

The language used a few days ago by the crackpot and today has got almost everyone worried in the west.

Israel PM has had a chat with the **** Putin - Israel is close to usa, ukraine and putin, I hoep they done the trick,

BREAKING:

Ukraine's states over "4300 Rusian troops dead" and hundreds of prisoners Sky reports. Sky states "Russians admit deaths of their armed forces" but no numbers declared.

"BREAKING NEWS"

Woopert Murdoch's funded meedya are currently denying any & all reports by George Soros's funded meedya, that anyone whose first name is "Ivan" is currently lying dead in a ditch somewhere near somewhere that sounds slightly Rushiain.

Stay tuned for more reports from 'The Front Line', your trusty news from the views of folk who know more than you do.

israel ??

concerns about russian military support of the Assad regime?

Skim through the rubbish we've been fed and then the last two short paragraphs - thanks to the Guardian for posting the true facts.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/03/ukraine-russia-fake-attack-video-us-claims

See below the three short paragraphs I am referring to, just what I have been thinking for a while.

On Thursday, Maliar told the Guardian she had checked that claim with Ukrainian intelligence agencies, which had their own sources.

“It simply wasn’t true. We found no information to back this up, we did not see any blood supplies moved to the front or even in the civilian hospitals around the front,” she said, in an interview at a military airfield at Boryspil, outside Kyiv.

“It’s really important to look at the sources. These sources were anonymous, and I don’t think it’s right to use anonymous sources that cannot be checked,” she said.

============

There you have it - for weeks the west/usa chatting about false flag attacks are "imminent" and went as far as removing some people from the USA ad uk embassies

:rolleyes::)

finger on the pulse :ROFLMAO:

They are bluffing and have been since the Crimea takeover in 2014.

Like many, I'm certain you too are not aware that Russia has had on average around 100k of their troops along the border since 2014 so nothing new.

Russia has a point re nATO

In Ukraine and other small, similar countries there are many that are pro-Russian and have lots of internal unrest just like Irleland.

It's politics on all sides and sadly the locals lose their homes, limbs and or their lives.

Politicians are renowned for starting wars when they are in trouble at home and that is a FACT

Was there any real need to move staff out of embassies as nothing new has really happened
Worse still, one of our politicians said a few weeks ago that the "UK would not internvene directly"!!

Then the USA the clown there gave the Russians a good as a green light for an "incursion,"

then over the last few weeks both countries have been citing an attack anytime now.

The fact is war has been going on there since 2014 and to me it looks as though the UK and USA
are making things worse - just watch what the leaders of Ukraine are saying it's different from our jokers.

:rolleyes: oh dear

Think about it.
Don't take my word for it.
Several times Ukraines leader and head of security has trashed USA's - UK's comments about an attack being "imminent" and "attack not taking place for the time being as ground is too soft" and "blood has been moved to the front line" all deemed to by BS.

The evacuation of non-eseential staff and Biden and UK indicating they would not respond to certain scenarios was like a green light to Putin.

I compared Ukraine to NI along with other smaller ex USSR countries but I stand corrected as in Ukraine etc the people often speak different languages
and have always been loyal to Russia. Crimera rolled over as Ukraine was weaker at the time, west did not supply weapons and about 80% of that place was pro Russian

Never forget, politicians will be the first to move to bomb shelters its the ordinary people and troops that are left to rot

:rolleyes:

on the ball with that as well ;)

This morning the USA press were quoting the donkeys at the Whitehouse "invasion likely in a few days or weeks" - a big change from the statements they made a few weeks ago about it being "imminent."

More dirty news - "dirty bomb."

As they said, the first casualty of war is the facts.

:rolleyes: hmmm :)

Sponsored Links
Back