Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Ant media reading my posts here I strongly urge you to tell the leaders of the west to contact others in Russia who may be able to influence this nasty nutter and remove him from office.

The language used a few days ago by the crackpot and today has got almost everyone worried in the west.

Israel PM has had a chat with the **** Putin - Israel is close to usa, ukraine and putin, I hoep they done the trick,

NYT picks on the above story.

Different countries have different reasons for affiliations.
IDF has done well negotiating with Russia over no-fly zones over Syria and IDF's constant bombing of Syria
So I hope they can give Putin brain cell number 2.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-02-26/card/n5esXNCqBCwUPSBdmj8q

Sponsored Links
if you don't know you will will know how putin and cronies are trosuering the money and the people suffer by missing out

latest uk and usa doing their damn best to start a war by blustering and then both will claim they got putin not to attack but the bottom line is he never was going to

:rolleyes: finger on the pulse yet again :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Almost everyone is now saying that Putin is unhinged.

What he is doing is not rational as that went out of the window when he went beyond Donbas.

I hope they meet tonight,

Can't believe jd cannot see through US lead nato war mongering. A war in europe is of no concern to the yanks with very little impact
on them. This is about US total world domination and we're the pawns in their plan.

anothor post from a fruit cake devoid of any sense

remind me what could not JohnD see o_O

Sponsored Links
UPDATE on stories I posted over an hour ago

Meetings started?

Quote((("
The Ukrainian president's office said negotiations with Moscow without preconditions would be held at the Belarusian-Ukrainian border.

"I do not really believe in the outcome of this meeting, but let them try, so that later not a single citizen of Ukraine has any doubt that I, as president, tried to stop the war," President Volodymyr Zelenskiy said.

The Kremlin said talks had started."")))

THE LINK
https://www.reuters.com/world/india...s-nuclear-deterrence-forces-alert-2022-02-27/

They had a Ukrainian ambassador on briefly today. He was asked about casualties. He said for obvious reason he wouldn't mention their side and came up with a number a lot less than the one mentioned on here which also has the same problem. It's not verifiable. Why bother picking up numbers from outfits that can't possibly know and posting them on here. Same with some other details that are coming out - out of thin air really.

Interesting comment from a gov cyber person here. He suggested all govs are holding of serious goes in case of repercussions. To be honest I wonder about the credibility of what he is suggesting but one thing for sure the web is an excellent tool for spreading propaganda.

fair play to that ukranian president he has got some guts imo

lets hope he actually gets back from this so called meeting

personally imho he would be advised not to go there neither putin or tha bellasussian fruit cake should be trusted

anothor post from a fruit cake devoid of any sense

There is some aspects that are semi correct. You need to put a geopolitical hat on and look at who wins and who looses. Not just short term as well and throw in beliefs aka foreign policy to some extent.

Some other comments though. It seems Putin does not know what has been going on in the Ukraine for a while now or that he will have to fight which could include some street fighting which he is highly unlikely to want. People seem to take more notice of his propaganda type ramblings than anything else. They also seem to think he plans ever aspect of running Russia himself and this war. :rolleyes:

I wanted our lame gov and the west to hit hard this putin devil. However, even tit for tat cyber war may tip the prick over the edge.
From what I hear from people in Russian he has no one close other thant the foreign minister/lavro who is about 85 and to my surprise putin is 74 i thought it was younger. Both are set in their way nd from what I've seen of Putin of the last week or so on tv, he seems to be out of this world in an evil way and I've met people like that. It's his eyes and the way he spouts his lips.

Put was lying about Russian being hit with sanctions.

Now the EU banning all flights that belong to Russians and will sieze them and Swift banking thing may just tip him to the red button

I've seen films, black comedys as they call them where almost everyone else disagrees with their unhinged leader but to scared to say anything.

As expected Bidne wants nothing to do with this and his people stated it.

RT TV blamed the moo Truss for saying wrongly assuming that "Maldova was in NATO."

I blame the west for being weak 8 years ago and more recnetly if putin was hit with proper sanctions he would have never done this

I wanted our lame gov and the west to hit hard this putin devil. However, even tit for tat cyber war may tip the prick over the edge.
From what I hear from people in Russian he has no one close other thant the foreign minister/lavro who is about 85 and to my surprise putin is 74 i thought it was younger. Both are set in their way nd from what I've seen of Putin of the last week or so on tv, he seems to be out of this world in an evil way and I've met people like that. It's his eyes and the way he spouts his lips.

Now the EU banning all flights that belong to Russians and will sieze them and Swift banking thing may just tip him to the red button

I've seen films, black comedys as they call them where almost everyone else disagrees with their unhinged leader but to scared to say anything.

RT TV blamed the moo Truss for saying wrongly assuming that "Maldova was in NATO."

I blame the west for being weak 8 years ago and more recnetly if putin was hit with proper sanctions he would have never done this

more nonsense :ROFLMAO:

This is the area I have problems with news wise. Taking towns and cities quickly with street fighting is likely to leave things finishing as many did at the end of WWII as Germans were driven back. The alternative was seen in Iraq. Take out the infrastructure. That included utilities. Infrastructure other than an oil depot near Kiev is what Russia has mostly hit so far. Oh- forgot a gas storage facility some where else - it went last night. No one is out and about at night due to the curfew.

The pope asks for a route out for refugees - there is one and it's being used. Said to be 360,000 so far but no one is sure.

Indeed alot of knowledgable people on there perplexed about Russias approach, considering their approach to Syria and the lack use of more advanced missiles and aircraft/tanks. Seems to be a distinct lack of confidence and or coordination.

There is some aspects that are semi correct. You need to put a geopolitical hat on and look at who wins and who looses. Not just short term as well and throw in beliefs aka foreign policy to some extent.

Some other comments though. It seems Putin does not know what has been going on in the Ukraine for a while now or that he will have to fight which could include some street fighting which he is highly unlikely to want. People seem to take more notice of his propaganda type ramblings than anything else. They also seem to think he plans ever aspect of running Russia himself and this war. :rolleyes:

its got nowt to do with it as to who wins and who loses

this is probably the most serious situation Europe has faced ( the world) in our life time

potentialy tens of thousands of people could be killed ? 100's of thousands

the potential is for it to escalate either by design or accident ? there is a report of two jet fighter being scrambled in Romania due to an incursion into there air space

said fighter turned out to be Ukranian

what if it had been Russian ? or the ukranian jet was being pursued by a russian war plane

putin cannot afford to fail in this caper , if strong resistance continues , he will up the stakes , and than yoiu will see cities in the Ukraine
turned into rubble via massive missile and air strikes

stalingrad ????

:LOL:
"BREAKING NEWS"

Woopert Murdoch's funded meedya are currently denying any & all reports by George Soros's funded meedya, that anyone whose first name is "Ivan" is currently lying dead in a ditch somewhere near somewhere that sounds slightly Rushiain.

Stay tuned for more reports from 'The Front Line', your trusty news from the views of folk who know more than you do.
:LOL:

moer spelingn mistaeks than evere. Aer you on drgus.?

Sponsored Links
Back