Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
According to a Ukranian engineer the policy was to discourage the use of Russian language, it was not an outright ban on the language

Who said "outright" and chum I was referring to schools or did you purposely not read the 2 links of evidence of this???

It was the law it was passed and implemented in schools or they tried to which is as good as the law

thank you

Dear Notch7 aka Loser

I stated that the Ukraine had banned the Russian Language in Schools. As expected you posted nonsense and different items.

I asked you for evidence that what I said "Ukraine has banned the Russian language in schools." and you had no answer to it

I post the evidence via link below a world wide most respected news media source

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-language-idUSKBN1E227K

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210401-new-law-stokes-ukraine-language-tensions

Are you still saying the language was not banned - this is part of the reason the separatists stated that broke the camel's back and their separation

TBH, I've never ever met a loser like you on the net before

I suggest you read the links you post:

“Ukrainian law banning schools from teaching in minority languages beyond primary school”
So it’s still taught in primary school, so not banned then.

Hummie you are moaning that Ukraine wants to teach its children using its National language, perhaps you can explain why this is a problem.

I haven’t seen you moaning that English schools don’t teach in German. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m sorry you keep losing, perhaps you need to do more research before posting :D

Sponsored Links
According to a Ukranian engineer the policy was to discourage the use of Russian language, it was not an outright ban on the language
Yes, from what I’ve read, the Ukraine govt wants to teach the Ukrainian language to its population, it’s not about banning Russian.

Although on a side note, I do believe Welsh is taught in all Welsh schools, which I wonder what that does to children’s education long term

One Russian when Putin's comment was mentioned - maybe a demo bomb over the sea somewhere. ;) Now did I just see mention of the USA doing that. No point really as all know who have them and an idea of capabilities.

And lo the same from a UK pundit on the news today followed by Putin is mad etc as there is no way he can take over all of the Ukraine and run it effectively.

One obvious aspect is he may have no intention to doing that.

Yes, from what I’ve read, the Ukraine govt wants to teach the Ukrainian language to its population, it’s not about banning Russian.

There was a vote in their parliament to make languages other than Ukrainian legal. It didn't get passed. It was based on the % of people who spoke it. ;) Seems it got though in Wales as loads of things are bilingual for a lower % speaking it compared with all of the UK. Some schools in some parts only use Welsh. My son went to Bangor. When we took him there to take a look all speeches were repeated in English. The Welsh tend to be in one specific set of Halls where Welsh language rules and they don't have to pay where ever they go there. :( We do.

Reported on the news that 7000 war protestors arrested in Russia ?

Putin denies that there would be martial law in Russia ?

martial law would mean they would be going on a war footing ?

reports from a Brit married to a Russian living in Moscow that some people are getting letters (students )about turning up for a medical ?

Some fear it’s the start of a possible call up to the armed forces

1. Ukraine's leaders and people felt right the way up until a few hours before the attacks by Russia that the troops on the border were nothing more than the sabre-rattling they had seen several times over the last few years. The people of Ukriane continued to go to work, eat out go to the pics ie a normal life. That is until the leader about 10 hours before the attack announced a "curfew" the same night and about 3 hours before the Russian attacks.

Most people in the know inc me felt at worst the Russians would try and take the whole of
    Donbas especially after Russia recognised the 2 separatist states in Donbas a couple of days before the attacks and not even this led to any real panic in Ukraine.

We are now in a 2nd round of peace talks that were delayed but a couple of days.
    The French leader has talked to Putin for 90 mins today. The French pm states the Russians want peace but have pre-conditions and will increase these conditions the more Ukraine delays the talks/solution.

For peace to happen and avoid nuclear strikes on the west/usa/russia which will finish the whole of the world as I know it, there has to be peace.

Start with a ceasefire.
    Rightly or wrongly both sides will need to make concessions to each other
    demands for a ceasefire to happen.
    Russian troops then need to move out A-Sap and back to base.
    Then look at rebuilding lives/etc
    At the same time look at what caused the problems in the Donbas/Crimea
    NATAO, the west, the USA need to sit down with the Russians and compromises made on both sides so no one loses face and then head towards a lasting peace.
    For the interim as often an initial ceasefire does not last and the borders of Donbas have seen 14k people dead over 8 years before this attack, I propose UN peace keeps from possibly
    India/Pakistan/Israel as this will stop the shelling on the borders of Donbas etc.
    IMO, the leader of Ukraine needs to remain in place and accept that Donbas and the Crimea has gone to Russia other there will be no ceasefire until possibly a thousand more die on both sides and a NUCLEAR ATTACK

TRUST ME, CHUMS, ARMCHAIR COLNOLES - PUTIN, HIS FAMILY, MOST OF HIS CRONIES, OUR GOV, OTHER COUNTRY GOV'S THEIR CRONIES ALL HAVE ACCESS TO NUCLEAR SHELTERS, FOOD AND MEDS FOR YEARS - THE ORDINARY PEOPLE IN TH UK AND EU/ETC ON THE WHOLE DONT)

(Never forget chumps that the ordinary Russian soldiers there (most of them do not want to fight/die/attack but have no option) and Russian people live under the threat of the gun/jail or worse and they too are victims of Putin just like the poor souls in Ukraine. NEVER forget you have the good and the bad in all countries )

Those that see "concessions/compromises" being made as "surrender/appeasement" as said to me on other threads need to man up and give us all an immediate solution that averts a nuclear strike on the world and straight away stop the killing in Ukraine.

Trolls will not to be responded to as I noted on the other thread no matter what I said and evidence I posted it was twisted many times.

To be clear, I'd personally go and slap down Putin and his cronies but never forget what led to the war in Donbas where up to 80% are pro-Rssusia and rightly or wrongly felt they were being victimised. Take yourselves back to Ireland and NI, the speak the same langaue eat the same food but were busy killing the other and when that did not work, the IRA decide to kill people in England buy blowing them up. Ask your half a brain cell of yours, what led to peace in NI and who won and DO NOT TELL ME BOTH SIDES DID NOT COMPROMISE

Looks at Scotland, their leaders constantly want to leave England - why is that and imagine we spoke different languages and religions and both places had well-armed people etc what that could leade to. thankfully, the people of Scotland and England have good access to media and are not yet locked up for voting and going on a demo and the majority want peace and prosperity so better or worse, the UK is better off as the UK, fact!!

BBc's take on outcomes: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60602936

But what would Putin actually be aiming for? has anyone asked him for a proper answer? He wants the west to shut up and go away, but that's not going to be what happens. He must know that. Big population in Ukraine means he could have 10 million resistance fighters to handle. One of my memories of "Kiev" is parties of schoolkids marching about the place with rifles at high ready and singing patriotic songs. They'll be all grown up now.

FFS will you lot stop going on about "propaganda"? It's useful to look at Tass etc to see what they're saying. There are always different points of view. Whether formed from lies or not, they're what people act on.
Is anyone going to say that a lot of ethnic Russians were not killed by Ukranians in the disputed areas? 14000 dead give quite a lot to be jolly cross about.

Although on a side note, I do believe Welsh is taught in all Welsh schools, which I wonder what that does to children’s education long term
It does a hell of a lot...

Learn another language, and more languages are more easily picked up...

Along with a lot of other skills...

'Broaden the mind' is I believe the phrase...

And the more different people can communicate the lesser the chance of conflict!

Sponsored Links
Back