Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
I know that and apparently you know that but what I posted is WHAT THE RUSSIANS ARE BEING TOLD.
Do you UNDERSTAND!!! I doubt it but it needed to be stated

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Try to contain your desire for BIG LETTERING and bright colours and needless Bolding

you look like a child with a new pack of crayons.

Sponsored Links
It is indeed good news about the safe passage out for those that want to leave and food and meds come in.
This gives the locals more time to consider a local surrender. That is surely better than have your town levelled and you in it.
Hopefully soon there is peace and Russians leave the majority of Ukraine. I can't see Putin wanting to give
up Donbas/Crimea and the area between the two states and the coast and along Belarses borders.

It was shut to try and contain damage from global sanctions.

Stock markets do get shut now and again.

Leaving Russia to avoid conscription - not what I heard. Some are leaving due to concerns about sanctions, money and etc.

it's interesting to read what some one or the other thinks what Russia will do to control Ukrainians when the war is over.

Actually like a certain film whose name I forgot they will fit explosive rings round every bodies necks equipped with 5g and microphone and software from MS that will listen in. If they say the wrong thing bang goes the ring or if they stray out of their allotted zone. Some in the Kremlin think this isn't faire and want to ft a ring around peoples less dominant wrist as well and blow that off first. This way people get at least one warning. Nothing could be fairer, gives everybody a chance.

I know just as much as this link does.

As for this Nato article 5 or what ever hmmm

I have my doubts that if Putin for example took some type of action
Against one of the smaller Baltic members that there would be some instant response ? Which would in effect lead to world war 3

I have my doubts :?::?::?::?:

That some countries ? In Western Europe / North America would be prepared to have Armageddon

just saying

this nato alliance may amount to

p*** and wind ???

It is indeed good news about the safe passage out for those that want to leave and food and meds come in.
This gives the locals more time to consider a local surrender. That is surely better than have your town levelled and you in it.
Hopefully soon there is peace and Russians leave the majority of Ukraine. I can't see Putin wanting to give
up Donbas/Crimea and the area between the two states and the coast and along Belarses borders.
Why is it surely better? It depends on how you view matters as an individual.

Although not going to happen, the best analogy I gave before was if Scotland voted overwhelmingly to become independent and achieved it. Then, 30 years later, the English government said 'we don't recognise your independence, we're sending in troops and tanks to rescue you from your oppressive Nazi like regime ...'

I could well imagine in that scenario being more comfortable picking up arms than surrendering.

Why is it surely better? It depends on how you view matters as an individual.

Although not going to happen, the best analogy I gave before was if Scotland voted overwhelmingly to become independent and achieved it. Then, 30 years later, the English government said 'we don't recognise your independence, we're sending in troops and tanks to rescue you from your oppressive Nazi like regime ...'

I could well imagine in that scenario being more comfortable picking up arms than surrendering.

Not everyone has the guts to pick up "arms" and fight recent example the pussy in Afghanistan gave it fighting talk, was armed to the teeth by the west and he, hsi family and cronies feld on planes and left the people at the mercy of the Taliban. The coward cited it left to save lives - possibly but imo it let with the cash/gold/cars to save its own skin and the poor bastard inc the special forces were left at the mercy of the Taliban

It looks like the ruskies are now trying to blow up the largest nuclear power station in europe (10x larger than Chernobyl)

I'm a bit lost for words

big south easterly winds forecast next week - anyone remember the ready brek ads?

It looks like the ruskies are now trying to blow up the largest nuclear power station in europe (10x larger than Chernobyl)

I'm a bit lost for words

big south easterly winds forecast next week - anyone remember the ready brek ads?

They stopped shooing at it and let the fire brigade in to the fire in an admin building.

Sponsored Links
Back