Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
Claims Russia are shooting at another - I very much doubt it but ...................... and it seems civilians are protecting it. Have to hope there isn't another type of false flag operation by some nutcase. Impossible - who knows.

I've taken almost everything with a pinch of salt from both sides.

All media has its affiliations/etc and those that trust one 100% need to have a look in the mirro and think back to WMD

From experience and inc some first-hand experience in a situation me and others were involved, the Guardian is close to the truth you can get IMO but they have their own agenda and better than the Guardian imo Reuters.

Meeting, no news as yet even from my source in Moscow and France.

60,000,000 gallons of oil released from strategic reserves. Probably USA gallons and represents 3 days of sole USA usage. :( Great help.

During covid lock downs the oil industry lost money. They will want to recoup it so OPEC say will slowly increase production. ;) That's my view anyway. Not that I am a cynic but obviously lack of Russian oil will increase demand compared with what was available.

Sponsored Links
I was out this morning and went past a local petrol station

Diesel 175p up from about 168p at that place. Our sone filled up his Porsche/suv at just under 148p yesterday at an Asda place.

There are 3 people spouting on AlJ at the moment talking about the effect of this war in their own countries. It doesn't look good especially for Europe. USA too as they have the inflation problem. The war just makes things worse - much worse by the sound of it.

Do people think that this aspect wont have been thought about. Germany is not the only place with a gas problem and it wont be a factor that can be overcome short term. In fact it sounds more and more long term to me. The general effect is everything goes up in price. Even the solutions will will cause inflation. Some one has to pay for them.

One good thing as far as I am concerned is that plenty of people are now seeing what war really means and so far it is in some respects a fairly mild one. Usually we just see odd bits such as Israel knocking out sone of the West Bank or some of the results of bombing IS etc and insurgents in general. This one is in a large country.

I've taken almost everything with a pinch of salt from both sides.

All media has its affiliations/etc and those that trust one 100% need to have a look in the mirro and think back to WMD

From experience and inc some first-hand experience in a situation me and others were involved, the Guardian is close to the truth you can get IMO but they have their own agenda and better than the Guardian imo Reuters.

Meeting, no news as yet even from my source in Moscow and France.

Jeez us wept :):rolleyes:

my source in Moscow said that Putin may have to subsidise vodka

price is on the up and if it go’s to high there could be a total break down of law and order

apparently there is a shortage due to it being used as tank fuel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Meeting, no news as yet even from my source in Moscow
upload_2022-3-4_12-35-53.png

Sponsored Links
Back