Someone is trying to start a war in the Ukraine, It's NOT Russia (edit: yes it is)

Sponsored Links
Don't be so ludicrous!! I'll have to spell it out for you and I've said it before on this and other threads. If Putin dared turned off the gas to the EU/UK it would be considered as an act of war, you understand that!! You may know that Putin got very angry a couple of day ago when the usa/eu and uk made small restraints into Russia ability to bank world wide Putin stated it was "akin to act of war."

understand!!

when hummy says "Russia won't do X"

get ready for Russia to do X

3rd round of peace talks ended about an hour ago according to my source.
They are keeping things close to their chest.
Looking for links to outcomes.
H, it was on national news.
No wonder they can't attack the sitting duck 40 mile long convoy of Russian armour and personnel.
Ukraine troops have effectively disabled the so-called 40 mile column by taking out selective vehicles and fuel trucks.
How come the Russians don’t turn off the gas to Europe

bloke on the news said a 3rd of Europe is dependant on Russian gas
Because it's their only source of income at the moment.

Sponsored Links
You do not need to pretend to be thick as I've posted the facts several times on this thread, Comrade.

Quote from link below

“Right up to the last minute, people didn’t believe this was going to happen”—Russia invades Ukraine

https://www.economist.com/podcasts/...is-was-going-to-happen-russia-invades-ukraine

https://www.economist.com/podcasts/...is-was-going-to-happen-russia-invades-ukraine

That only talks about the people of Ukraine.

it doesn’t prove your point

Russia seem to be losing all its generals

Maj-Gen Vitaly Gerasimov, 41st Army chief of staff, died along with other Russian officers, the report says

that’s a Major blow to Putin

NB: one of my sources told me, you find it on the news anywhere, this is as exclusive as Humanitarians :D

Last edited:
Its all beyond fcked up. Looking at the stats for example on how reliant Germany etc are for Gas from this bellend. Why the likes of India etc are also very reliant on Russia, and the fact in the past Russia have helped India by veto'ing particular issues in their favour. So many games going on.

I guess the likes of Finland being non NATO needs to start 'buying' lots of equipment from the rest of Europe, tanks/aircraft etc and start supplying it to Ukraine, and start doing a 'Belarus'. I don't want a war not ever but i just can't see another way out of this to prevent such human suffering.

Obviously the allies have been supplying Ukraine with satellite comms intelligence etc and significant drone coverage, so from a strategy perspective im sure the West have an almost realtime view of the whole playing field across Ukraine.

There is a bigger issue here, no matter what, if and when Russia loses this war or agrees some sort of truce there's alot of upset Ukranian people, just like in the middle east where the suffering just created more hatred, i hope Putin and his associates sleep well at night because i would be banking some right now if i was them, this won't end well.

Watching the Ukraine feeds from Telegram the UKR army have already adapted to civilian transport in many places whilst carrying the artillery needed for easy pickings on the Russians. I would assume some of these bombing runs on civilian routes is frustration from the Russians knowing this is going on. This is turning into a nasty Guerilla war i don't think the Russians have ever calculated. I've seen too many captured demoralised looking Russian soldiers already, it's unpleasant to see somebody's Son/husband partner etc being treated like this, all because of what. Putin see's the power of owning Europes major grain producer etc. But this is on Ukraines home turf defending for their lives, they have their own people supporting them, they are very resourceful and brutally determined like ive never witnessed before. These are just some of the key missing ingredients the Russians lack here.

I am surprised there hasn't been at least one terrorist 'incident' in Russia already, perhaps there have been? However i would be sure whoever committed such would ensure there was media coverage captured over it. Very surprised though.

I would also love to understand more what Mr n Mrs Average feel out there in Moscow etc, are they as horrified as us just unable or too scared of course to say or do anything and hope it all stops soon. Or do they feel like we did when our Allies attacked Iraq etc all in the name of home security? It can't be though because this is like us invading Ireland and bombing the **** out of it, and Russia are doing it alone (ok puppet Belarus at gunpoint) and not with the backing of ANY/many other countries, on the contrary they're being globally ousted for it. None of it makes sense.

On another note i feel utterly ashamed in hindsight of our involvement in the middle-east how we were instrumental in harming so many innocent people ourselves. I see Tony Blair mention yesterday he feels he possibly made wrong decisions. Id be very careful if i was him, to me he's as much a war criminal as the likes of Putin.

. I see Tony Blair mention yesterday he feels he possibly made wrong decisions. Id be very careful if i was him, to me he's as much a war criminal as the likes of Putin

I must’ve missed the news where Tony Blair used novichok on his enemies.

Maj-Gen Vitaly Gerasimov, 41st Army chief of staff, died along with other Russian officers, the report says

NB: one of my sources told me, you find it on the news anywhere, this is as exclusive as Humanitarians :D

It is common for children to have imaginary, invisible friends - why cannot Himmy likewise have them.

People like you envy me and that is a factual fact!!

Though people won't admit it I always post a link when I get the news from the UK/Russia or cite it's from my source all of which are factual.

Sponsored Links
Back