Soothsayers . . .

B

Brigade77

I'm an avid reader & find much glory in the well written word.

Not content with James Herriot & all that he wrote, I was advised to move on & seek the one they call Sven Hassle.

I was hooked. Despite it being a very busy time of my life, I set out in this world to seek the one they call Sven Hassle.

Imagine my surprise to discover that Sven Hassle never really existed !

But how can this possibly be? How can a best selling author never actually exist?

Much like most of our current politicians. They exist only because they are popular, you are familiar with them & you only think that you know them.

Most of you voted for Boris 'cos he has a wierd hairdo & a way about him that makes him appear the affable fool. Don't ever mistake this man for a fool, despite never achieving success in anything he has ever undertaken, he has managed to wrangle the position of PM of the UK.

I likes to follow the money & in the best case scenario this man's career earnings should never reach dizzying heights . . . .

Yet I am the soothsayer & hear me now, this buffoon will be worth £200 MILLION+ within 5yrs of his term ending.

Sponsored Links
you mean, as a made up name for an author of childrens stories?

Sponsored Links
Yes. You do mean Lewis Carol was an author of childrens stories ?

no, lewis carroll was a pen-name.

of a possibly autistic mathematician with a fondness for pre-teen girls.

not a real person

Loved reading Sven Hassel as a teenager and knew he wasn't a real person.
I viewed his work as escapism from the drudgery of school homework.

I used to read western books when I was at school

used to spend my paper round money on em

George G Gilman was the author of the Edge western series of books which were my favourite

( it was his pen name terry hark net was his real name afai recall )

no, lewis carroll was a pen-name.

not a real person
A pen name of a real person.

There really was a real person who really wrote under the name of Lewis Carroll.

Imagine my surprise to discover that Sven Hassle never really existed !
Check your birth certificate. See if it confirms that Dork Lard exists/ever existed.

But how can this possibly be? How can a best selling author never actually exist?
When youve checked your birth certificate, please come back and tell us what your point is.

And when you do, please be able to explain your point in the context of explaining how Mark Twain, George Eliot, Robert Galbraith, and Andy McNab do not/never did exist.

There is a rag tag bunch of very clever people, some of whom are professional people hunters, who set out to discover the true identity of the author Sven Hassle.

So far they have been unsuccessful. The person the publishers originally promoted as the true author didn't have any £money.

Sven Hassle is/was a franchise. Ghost writers were given a brief by the publisher & it is they who created the work & it is the publishers who reaped the rewards. Tiny never squeezed the life out of a Russians neck & Le' Legionnaire never hummed "come death, come".

I'm sorry if this is a shock to you, but Sven Hassle is as fictional a character as his fictional characters. Incidentally we have identified at least 3 of the ghost writers true identities.

Boris is not a fictional character. He also has no money & very little prospects on ever legitimately earning money. The same rag tag bunch of very clever people are keeping a very close eye on exactly how his personal wealth is accumulating.

Boris is not a fictional character. He also has no money & very little prospects on ever legitimately earning money. The same rag tag bunch of very clever people are keeping a very close eye on exactly how his personal wealth is accumulating.

What has Boris got to do with the price of fish, or authors?

For the moment, Boris is the best of a bad, ineffectual bunch.

Sponsored Links
Back