WHO WUDDA THUNK?

Reaction score
Country
United States
It all started with a few fence posts that needed to be removed...which btw are still here and probably will always be here until someone (not me) dynamites them away. I have been a member here for almost a year now, and I never would have thought that things would have turned out the way they have. It started with an innocent email from someone who did not know I was of the female persuasion, who was looking for american sites regarding the plumbing profession....it snowballed from there. Two totally different people from two totally different backgrounds, cultures and as it turns out, different countries. I was told that I didnt or wouldnt understand the humour (which to be fair, I still have probs with) and I probably wouldnt understand the language....imagine if you will, the first time I ever heard his voice....no headset, just the computer speaker.....he could have been speaking chinese for all I knew....and because I did not know him....he thought it hilarious that I couldnt understand him, I thought he was laughing AT me and got mad and hung up on him. But, next day, got headphones, tried it again.....and we 'clicked' and have been clicking ever since, despite our differences, despite that I have an apple that has been fried by lightning and he on his pc......despite the thousands of miles and big water between us. Despite it all.....here I am. I never was on a forum before....never thought I would find a family as such here....most every one here is like an old friend....each with their own style and most with some helpful tidbit that makes life worthwhile. I have followed story lines about your health, your marriages.....your ups and downs and your politics...which I had no interest in (but it makes for interesting reading, anyway). I'm rambling....like Moz....LOL....discuss what you will....I just think that you can find happiness in the last place you would ever expect it. I wanted you all to know, that as sad as it may sound....I look forward to "checking in" everyday to see what someone has come up with to discuss.

Bett ;)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I'm pleased to hear all of that. :D

PS Stop calling me shortly in front of everyone. :oops:

Whats the deal with you and mlb3c, kev? I knew there was some connection, but care to tell us the story? I feel like im missing out on juicy gossip lol.

love-smiley-061.gif

i don't have to marry her ;)

i can always let her pappy shoot me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How exciting.

Lets hope english plumbers are compatible with American plumbing !!! ;)

kevplumb said:
love-smiley-061.gif

i don't have to marry her ;)

We need more than that - I've even laid my vasectomy bare for you to read over...the least you can do is tell us the goss!

Love across the pond? Your eyes didn't meet over a crowded forum?

cheers SS

i sent an e mail to (i thought a bloke )

turns out it wasn't :LOL:

bleeder hooked me BIG STYLE

and the rest as they say will be history

just hope nashville can cope :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back