Did You Take Any Ukrainian Refugees?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

A minority of the Ukrainian refugees taken in by British people have been rather naughty it seems. Some are claiming benefits here despite being quite wealthy back home. I never thought that would happen! Who exactly has been "taken in"?

And I like especially that some of them went home for Easter!

Sponsored Links
That's the least of our worries. Some who reach these shores (surely we all know by now many aren't actually refugees) start stabbing and grooming. At least the civilised Ukranians are taking part in a bit of white collar skulduggery. I'm sure the vast majority of Ukranians are actually grateful to us and would make model UK citizens. Unlike the first group who hate their stupidly naive hosts and bite the hand that feeds them.

1681687304684.png

Do these two look like mother and daughter or what?

Sponsored Links
wishy-washy words with no facts and figures mean ---well nothing
it means someone has a though a suspicion based on -----well nothing other than their perception based on nothing worth any note
but off course the facts and figures you will now furbish will pad out the facts, so we can form a full honest opinion
:unsure:

Hardly surprising some out of 170,000 would "forget" their assets - which might not be there when they get back.
They're entitled to full Brit benefits. Zero Brits would dream of doing anything like that of course.
And they can work: https://www.gov.uk/offer-work-ukraine
"an updated estimate on the impact of Ukrainian refugees to the euro area labour market would account for an increase in the labour force by around 0.3% to 0.5% in 2022." About 40% there are employed.

wishy-washy words with no facts and figures mean ---well nothing
It's a Wail article. Were you expecting factual, realistic unbiased journalism?

Designed to get the blood up in elderly right wingers and gammons, lol.

In a burst of virtue signalling, Ellal claimed in a post to have taken a Ukrainian family in but I took that with a pinch of salt from the same salt pot as I did with the post it claimed to have booked a container for its goods and it’s one-way family air tickets out of the UK when the referendum didn’t go the way it wanted. IIRC, it also claimed to have made its last post on this forum in 2019 and we all know how that went. More salt please!

Last edited:
I think we use the pronoun "they" rather than "it" when being gender inclusive about third parties :ROFLMAO:

Is the wail part of the establishment cospiracy theory or not, make your mind up dont pick and choose.

Blup

I'm sure the vast majority of Ukranians are actually grateful to us and would make model UK citizens. Unlike the first group who hate their stupidly naive hosts and bite the hand that feeds them.

And another thing. Why are Ukranian genuine refugees made up of women, children and the elderly and fake 'refugees' from darker origins made up of predominantly young males? A significant percentage of the young males from perfectly safe Albania? :unsure:

Any liberals on here care to shed some light?

How many houses does Zelensky have again ?
In the days when people from different countries where .... different, what was the reputation of Ukraine again?

Sponsored Links
Back