Did You Take Any Ukrainian Refugees?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
The biggest spongers are the rich - who do you think gets all the contracts and own the hotels to house these people?

Yet it's me and you who pay and then through the media we are trained to punch down. Time we started to punch up.

It's doff your cap Britain again, but this time we are not doffing our cap to landed gentry its faceless millionaires and billionaires like Rishi.
There's a whole other debate around this aspect i.e. how the 'system' is geared towards ensuring the rich remain rich and the plebs remain plebs. Of course there will always be exceptions to the rule, however our whole socioeconomic model is geared towards the aforementioned. Punching up is easier said than done.

Sponsored Links
Yet it's me and you who pay and then through the media we are trained to punch down. Time we started to punch up.
You are right dogbreath, but the full picture is that the British taxpayer is the punchbag, being leeched by the zillionaires and politicians, as well the the doleys and gimmigrants.

There needs to be a Taxpayers' Strike. How can working people and business owners stop giving money to the government as a protest? Think about that.

You are right dogbreath, but the full picture is that the British taxpayer is the punchbag, being leeched by the zillionaires and politicians, as well the the doleys and gimmigrants.

There needs to be a Taxpayers' Strike. How can working people and business owners stop giving money to the government as a protest? Think about that.
How you today?

1681858602249.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back