Did You Take Any Ukrainian Refugees?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
How many houses does Zelensky have again ?
In the days when people from different countries where .... different, what was the reputation of Ukraine again?

Dunno

how many houses does he have ?

Ukraines rep Dunno

Is it corruption ???

Sponsored Links
And another thing. Why are Ukranian genuine refugees made up of women, children and the elderly and fake 'refugees' from darker origins made up of predominantly young males? A significant percentage of the young males from perfectly safe Albania? :unsure:

Any liberals on here care to shed some light?

It is because the West are giving Ukraine many many billions in military assistance and humanitarian aid, so the men are able to stay and fight. And the women and children have legal routes to come here.

Whereas Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Eritrea, Yemen the women and children have no safe route to UK and the men arent supported by those countries but persecuted.

In a burst of virtue signalling, Ellal claimed in a post to have taken a Ukrainian family
Charliegolf, about a year ago, also said he was going to take some Ukes in, but he never mentioned it again. Just blanks you when you mention it. Odd!

Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Eritrea, Yemen the women and children
Notch did you watch the Katie video above? It was made for you! I bet you are running out of flagpoles in your garden what with the NHS flag, then the Ukraine flag, the rainbow flag and the monkey pox flag!

They've brought out a new covid too, exciting times for you Notch! How many boosters have you had now?

Stay safe Notch. Stay safe!

Sponsored Links
Notch did you watch the Katie video above? It was made for you! I bet you are running out of flagpoles in your garden what with the NHS flag, then the Ukraine flag, the rainbow flag and the monkey pox flag!

They've brought out a new covid too, exciting times for you Notch! How many boosters have you had now?

Stay safe Notch. Stay safe!
You post just to have a go at other people .
What a sad little ---.

Whereas Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Eritrea, Yemen the women and children have no safe route to UK and the men arent supported by those countries but persecuted.

So the men have thousands of pounds/Euros to pay people traffikers to flee to Europe, but can't afford an AK to fight for their women, children and country.

Yellow bellies as well as spongers.

In a burst of virtue signalling, Ellal claimed in a post to have taken a Ukrainian family in but I took that with a pinch of salt from the same salt pot as I did with the post it claimed to have booked a container for its goods and it’s one-way family air tickets out of the UK when the referendum didn’t go the way it wanted. IIRC, it also claimed to have made its last post on this forum in 2019 and we all know how that went. More salt please!
Without fail the nasty little stalking troll sticks it's oar in...

It hasn't done anything for the Ukranians, but hey the sad little bully just doesn't care...

It doesn't care about others, or those whose plans were scuppered by those such as itself...

But why more 'salt'?

Not thinking about sabotaging your allotment 'mates' so you win the 'biggest vegetable' competition?

Don't worry, you're the dead cert ;)

Going back to the OP, it cant be a surprise in that when you have any large group of people, there will always be a few wrong 'uns in there. Law of averages and all that. When they announced the scheme for folk to house Ukrainians, I remember at the time thinking some kind-hearted folk were going to regret taking part. Nothing to do with the incoming folk being from Ukraine, would be the same regardless of where they were from.

I am trying to show people the errors of their ways
duty_calls.png

So the men have thousands of pounds/Euros to pay people traffikers to flee to Europe, but can't afford an AK
Both things they can stroll down to the local supermarket and get a gift card for, veritably

So the men have thousands of pounds/Euros to pay people traffikers to flee to Europe, but can't afford an AK to fight for their women, children and country.

Yellow bellies as well as spongers.
The biggest spongers are the rich - who do you think gets all the contracts and own the hotels to house these people?

Yet it's me and you who pay and then through the media we are trained to punch down. Time we started to punch up.

It's doff your cap Britain again, but this time we are not doffing our cap to landed gentry its faceless millionaires and billionaires like Rishi.

No doubt Kier Starmer is a full faced nice millionaire lol.

Sponsored Links
Back