Sore losers ......Defford

Sponsored Links
yeah baby.jpg

Sponsored Links
I was horrified watching Question Time on Thursday, where Caroline Lucas felt we should negotiate our exit terms with the EU, and then have a referendum on what outcome we wanted, either a hard exit, or a soft exit. Neither she nor the Lib Dem candidate seemed to be able to understand that we voted to leave the EUs control, not that we were voting on the terms of how we wanted to leave.

We either get the likes of David Lammy that say the Mps should just disregard the vote, or those like Caroline Lucas who think they can twist things. Just what sort of people do we have running this country

Well that's interesting.

I can understand that you say you want to cast aside the British Constitution and the Supremacy of Parliament, because in your opinion a citizens' vote overpowers Parliament, but now you're saying that the citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote? How do you justify that?

I was horrified.... Just what sort of people do we have running this country

The ones that the citizens voted for, dummy.

You haven't got the hang of this democracy lark, have you?

democracy ??? Hmmmm

Meaning the will of the people ? maybe ?

like the brexit vote ? which is probably the most democratic vote that has occurred in the U.K for what ? the last 40 years ?

Interestingly or not ? in the last general election the Liberal party got more votes than the SNP

You haven't got the hang of this democracy lark, have you?

The ones who don't have the hang of it are zealous remainers that cannot accept the majority voted leave.

If it hadn't been for the countless lies told by the remainers that majority would have been much higher.

Last edited:
First real causality of Brexit, the Chinese Owners of MG/Rover are pulling out of the UK, all production of the vehicles will be made in China and Tariffs with the EU will be made separately, the Chinese do not want to subsidise the EU Tariffs on our UK Goods.
Year 2017 should be interesting for the UK Economy.

Doggit, you're saying that the citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote once proposals have been established. How do you justify that?

The ability to set our own rules , laws & reg's for a start.

jeez I remember a discussion . debate/ argument less than a year ago were the U>K wanted to make sanitary products zero rated.

Some thing as simplistic (to my mind) as sanitary products for woman.

Jeez u couldn't make it up :)

What exactly have the outers actually won?

The Dollar has Plummeted, oil prices are rising, Firms are losing trade with the EU because of proposed Tariffs on goods , Food prices on the increase,

and we still have EU Migrants coming into this Country they have increased over the last few months

thats a winner for a start.

Sponsored Links
Back