Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Such as this example:
He doesn't know
He won't say
He has no evidence
He is just trying, again, to stir up a racial argument on a DIY forum.

If he doesn't come up with the evidence, he really should be banned for persistent sh1t stirring.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/scouring-the-internet-for-stories.587097/#ixzz7LQNcEeSg
The thread will quickly be deleted by the mods as usual.
That's what happens when anyone exposes racism on this forum, the critic is shut down.
Transphobia and racism is rife and I'm prevented form presenting opposing views.
The racist and transphobic posters scream free speech, but what they really mean is free speech for them, and no-one else.

Conspiracists and abusers are allowed, but the truth is quickly deleted.

Sponsored Links
The known and proven racist andy11 is allowed to peddle his racist messages without criticism or opposition.
He is allowed to post such racist claptrap, but I am invariably silenced.
Interesting article yes, but I think Liz Truss and the rest of our government should be stopping our own country being invaded, never mind Ukraine.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...e-its-not-russia.586127/page-26#ixzz7LQQftUEn

The thread will quickly be deleted by the mods as usual.
But you're not responding to trolls. That quote you give, that I said, has nothing to do with racism. Its basically me saying that you are a racism argument seeking ****. Accept it and move on. Preferably **** off.

1d) Any comments concerning forum administration or moderation should be addressed to [email protected] and not raised within posts.
If the matter is raised in the thread or in a new post, then thread, section or site bans may be imposed.

Section or site ban please, Mod. Surely it's warranted now?

Sponsored Links
But you're not responding to trolls. That quote you give, that I said, has nothing to do with racism. Its basically me saying that you are a racism argument seeking ****. Accept it and move on. Preferably **** off.
I've previously provided proof that you are a racist, that post was deleted, and all my truthful comments are deleted, because my comments will stand up to scrutiny. But your trolling comments are allowed to remain and I'm invariably prevented in responding to your trolling comments, because your comments will not stand up to scrutiny and I can prove what I say, given the opportunity. But I am invariably denied that opportunity.

And you are allowed to continue to troll, and my comments are persistently deleted and I am blocked from nearly all the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back