Scouring the Internet for Stories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I see that people are scouring the internet now to present stories of violence perpetrated by ethnic minorities.
That's what happens when others are prevented from opposing racists attitudes, the dominant culture becomes inherently racist.

Sponsored Links
Who are these people?
Name names.
Where/what is your evidence?

Who are these people?
Name names.
Where/what is your evidence?
He doesn't know
He won't say
He has no evidence
He is just trying, again, to stir up a racial argument on a DIY forum.

If he doesn't come up with the evidence, he really should be banned for persistent sh1t stirring.

Last edited:
I see that people are scouring the internet now to present stories of violence perpetrated by ethnic minorities.
That's what happens when others are prevented from opposing racists attitudes, the dominant culture becomes inherently racist.

I've reported a several post varying reasons - no I'm a not a snitch.

I've noted 75% were removed and one edited

Racism has no place in any society, decent one that is. When I was younger, I went along with the jokes about the "irish" at school as I was naive, ill-informed, easily led and we did not have access to the internet, media on the scale we have now. I cracked a joke an Irish man having hs car doors stolen that friends had told, cracked the joke at home and mummy and daddy ticked me off. They explained to me that the "Irish" so-called joke could be applied to any group of people that someone disliked/hated and was reprimanded for falling for things like that. Since that day I must have been 11/12 and in those days 11/12 years old were behaving like 8/9-year-olds.

I still have my weaknesses about certain things but one weakness I do not have is to judge people based on their colour/sexual orientation, religion, education, status, past mistakes especially if they are now contrite about that, marriage status, the country they are from, their profession, work status, housing status, etc, etc, etc.

To be a racist is like shooting the only brain cell you have as you are missing out on so much love, knowledge, caring, satisfaction, reward, happiness and so on.

In my judgement, racists are tremendously feeble, more often than not of low educational status and below-average IQ thankfully. It's the ones that are well educated, have above-average IQ, good job and have the ability to hide their nastiness are the dangerous ones.

Bottom line - You have racists in every country, every religion, every colour, every status and every walk of life and if you are disagreeing with the facts, you lack that one, full brain cell.

Live and let live as long as it is within the law of land.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

Why is that I read your post as "redneck complains that he isn't allowed to spew redneck hate"?

You must have a lot of time then to read worldwide:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: headlines, all 2 billion of them daily,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Try harder mate and nearer home, hope that makes sense to you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I get a load of tripe come up..... I go through it regularly it's has a scroll down list.

Not interested in Eastenders. ● I press not interested ....Next day I get an article on Eastenders:rolleyes:....... its out of control...
.. I don't know what to do..... :confused:

Screenshot_20220219-205349_One UI Home.jpg

I'll press and I'll press but it will just keep on coming ....

Sponsored Links
Back