Sound Issue - Hardware or Software?

Sponsored Links
Thank you Monkeh.

Assuming all else fails, I shall be more than pleased to furnish your account with a tenner plus P&P via BACS in exchange for one.

I don't need to invest a fortune to be fair, the PC is ancient and it's only for the boys to play games on & do facetube.

Sponsored Links
Thank you Monkeh.

Assuming all else fails, I shall be more than pleased to furnish your account with a tenner plus P&P via BACS in exchange for one.

I don't need to invest a fortune to be fair, the PC is ancient and it's only for the boys to play games on & do facetube.

Pfft, you're welcome to it, just another old pulled card taking up space in the boxes.

Better than no sound

Depends. When you spend an order of magnitude more than that, the differences become worse than the silence.

No joy. Looks like a replacement card...

Tis PCI on the kt4v, isn't it?

I shall furnish you with my address. Monkeh. It's very kind of you not to take anything for the card, but I should pay your P&P.

Send me an email.

have you tried it in safe mode?

Click Start and then click Shut Down.

In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.

As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.

Just try that

have you tried it in safe mode?

Click Start and then click Shut Down.

In the drop-down list of the Shut Down Windows dialog box, click Restart, and then click OK.

As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, press F8.

Just try that
Forget that forgot i think sound is disabled in that . Getting late

Sponsored Links
Back