Sounds reasonable to me.

Define Freebie?

What you and the likes of ellie simply cant get into your thick heads is that in education, to survive you have to charge for 52 weeks of the year to be able to meet all your outgoings but you are only working for 36 weeks of the year. Yes, I commented once that I would be receiving furlough money (freebies?) when I'm not normally working and ellie pounced on it like a tramp on a can of white lightning but this year I did not have the students to build up that reserve. Since February this year I have invoiced just £2,555 in February. That's it. My total income this year so far. Luckily for me I have personal savings. I also have a healthy war chest of reserves that I have built up in the company account for a rainy day such as we are experiencing. I've hardly touched those due to the help I have had from the government. How do you think the teachers and lecturers as well as the educational establishments that teach your children survive during the school breaks? Do they stop paying rent, rates, electricity, water, heating, phone, staff wages, repairs to the buildings, insurances, training, compliance with awarding bodies etc etc? Get a brain.

Got ya :D:D

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I guessed you were joshing but numbnuts citizen ellal isn't and it was aimed more at him than you. ;)
Personally I think this country needs a massive investment in further education and the model of your business -using people from the industry rather than people from education, would be hugely successful.

Ive employed plenty of people who have done NVQs in carpentry who are so ill equipped for working its untrue.

Ive had people who have done 2 years at college who cant use a tape measure and cant use a cordless drill to put in screws properly.

Site carpenters now extensively use festool track saws and all makes of mitre saws etc...do they give that training in college....nope.

Sponsored Links
I don't think somebody earning 100K these days can be considered wealthy, although I wish I earned that much.
They're already paying a fair wack. It's the Tech companies, the facebooks, the Amazons who need looking at, in fact they don't need looking at, we know exactly whats going on. Profits earned in one country being transferred to a low tax regime like Ireland or Luxembourg.

Our daughter does a pretty average job in a telecoms firm up the city and last time she spoke about her job she was on £55k which, according to her, is nothing special at all up there. She's been working from home since Feb and has been promoted during that time. Had to go in this week at a set time and pack up her desk as the company is moving from the City to Canary Wharf in January. She says she's a grand a month better off during Covid - no fares, lunches or after work **** ups, no gym, no holidays, no clothes as she's got nowhere to wear them. Must be flush, we went out to lunch last Sunday.....and she paid which was a first, it’s normally muggins here that cops the bill!

I don't think somebody earning 100K these days can be considered wealthy, although I wish I earned that much.
They're already paying a fair wack. It's the Tech companies, the facebooks, the Amazons who need looking at, in fact they don't need looking at, we know exactly whats going on. Profits earned in one country being transferred to a low tax regime like Ireland or Luxembourg.

Well when you confuse wealth with income.

I wouldn't consider earning 100k plus as anything exceptional.

You don't earn £100K+ - I don't believe it as you vote for the people who earn £m. :ROFLMAO:

The people the likes of Hate despise will pay dearly. Our young will pay and the super rich will just become mega rich, whilst fat smug old retirees will carry on smirking and deriding young people.

Business as usual than

Sponsored Links
Back