Spa Bath - Faulty Pump?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at a freestanding bath on eBay, only 7 miles down the road and really nice bath, it has "spa" jets in the bottom and in the description it says the following -

Pump not working but may just need a fuse. My plumber says they can be bought new cheaply and recommends buying a new one

Now ask me if it was just a plug fuse then surely they would try it, is there a separate fuse on the pump does anyone know? I asked for pictures of the system but said he's not home until weekend and will send me some then.

Now he's asked his plumber, isn't this more electrical related? Anyone else had this problem or have any info on it or am I best sticking this in the plumbing section chaps?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Simon

Sponsored Links
Could be just a fuse. Could need a new pump. You won't really know until you go and test it. At least fin model of pump out and price it up as worst case scenario.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back