space tourism

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
would you pay 100k to be shot into space :LOL: dad says to son ,if i had not being pi#### son you would have been :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Id love to go into space and see the earth from there before i die alas cant see it being within my price range during my lifetime. :cry:

I was born to be shot into space and hope to be before I croak.

MW

Sponsored Links
I think joe90 would agree with that 100% Mega, :LOL: especially as were running out of room fast, down here. Know what I mean "nudge nudge" :LOL:

Roughcaster.

if you go into space are you a immagrant :LOL: we're all the same on the outside its the head thats the puzzel ;)

Seeing the current TV advert, I assume Steven Hawking has signed up! Having done a few, it’s got to be the ultimate red letter day & I'd go for it if I had a spare £100k! :D My 2 daughters know I like red letter days & am up for anything but, in spite of choosing potentially good partners, I’m pretty shure neither could run to 100 grand next Chrissy! :cry:

how long do you go up for? is it a 5 min float or do you get an "overnight" stay?

jeffos ,its two hours and a few mins floating, for 100k a could take another kind of flight and float forever

Sponsored Links
Back