Spain and the potential EU crisis

Sponsored Links
. Sadly we have a few politicians who are more interested in furthering their careers than the good of the country.

Indeed.
Which is why we have become so entangled with the corrupt eu.
Roll on brexit.

Not everybody is.

About a quarter of the population voted to remain, about a quarter voted to leave, about a quarter didn't vote, and about a quarter couldn't vote.
The quarter that couldn't vote, should not show in the figures Johnnyboy. As for the quarter that didn't bother to vote, you have no way of knowing which way they would have voted. For all you know they might have also voted to leave.

Sponsored Links
silly judy is hallucinating again.

Been at the drugs trolley, have you?

I think it's past your bedtime, if you think ww2 and the current situation are comparable.
No Brig, but obviously YOU do. You and your silly German ideals. You need to move on boyo, the rest of Europe has. Quit reading sub standard press articles.

Now THAT'S an odd conclusion, right there...
Sorry if I have read it wrong but 'tis you who keep on harping on about Germany and their dominance. Perhaps you think the Wehrmacht are still up and running? Move on bud, or you will crack up.(y)

without wishing to start a why did people vote leave debate. i reckon the vast majority of voters were close to the line on one side or the other. It was therefore a balance of benefit vs drawback for most. Very few were strong remain or leave. Obviously i have no evidence of this

Scotland and NI are already in the EU.

And would like to stay in.

Didn't you see the referendum results? Or are you hoping to overrule the democratic will of the people?

obviously u cannot count :LOL::LOL:

Sorry if I have read it wrong but 'tis you who keep on harping on about Germany and their dominance. Perhaps you think the Wehrmacht are still up and running? Move on bud, or you will crack up.(y)
Harping on? I've posted once about it.

Sponsored Links
Back