Spanner? - An easy one

Even more weirdly I serviced the Grand Avenue one on the same day. :eek:

They were so happy with the way that system works we had to duplicate it in their house next door which is a rental as well. Now that's what I call a profitable day. :p

Now, as you have no tangible evidence of your work, other than a vague admission to being a Farmhand, I would politely suggest you jog back to the GD forum and continue being a god botherer over there rather than sullying the Plumbing forum with your deranged witterings.

Tah muchly. ;)

Sponsored Links
Oh, and a final offering.... I shan't mention which of those testimonials it is, but I found your Tate gallery reference rather amusing considering where one client worked at the time, and how senior they were there ;).

Now run along..... there's a good little ****** :LOL:

Would this be more to your taste Nobby?

Won't take credit for the tiling though. ;).

Nobby?????

Where are you????

Hiding again????

aaawwww such a disappointment.
ban-rollerbanana.gif

Sponsored Links
You're getting there dom.
Another few years and you might have it cracked.

The monkey posing with the stilson wrenches.
I'd definitely delete that one.

You're getting there dom.
Another few years and you might have it cracked.

The monkey posing with the stilson wrenches.
I'd definitely delete that one.

I think I just spotted you on Emmerdale Norcon, remember to take your wellies off before you get home, they're covered in cow sh.t!!
Have got the cows milked yet??

Nice work Dan??

Dan. Very good installation I must agree, that's for sure however I have found a fundamental blunder in photo one. :rolleyes: Shame. :unsure:

I threw my adjustable away thanks to Agile now I wasting time filing down spanners. :evil:

No need for the dab pump from the header manifold supplying nu heats mixing station.
Waste of energy.

What were you thinking? :mrgreen:

I thinking I know more about what is going on out of shot than you do, and also when that UFH stuff was added into the job in relation to the rest of the install. :p

Come on Nobby..... there are plenty of holes in those pictures. What else you got?

Jaysus you're not away to bed yet.

Another easy day for you tomorrow then posting tripe on here. :LOL:

"there are plenty of holes in those pictures"

Aye leaked like a sieve then.

:mrgreen:

So where does the flow originate from that supplies the mixing station?
You expect people to have x ray vision?

Quite the opposite Nobcorn. 8 am arrival on site this morning. Worked through to after 8pm without stopping for even a tea break or lunch..

Busy busy.

:p

Off to service a pair of boilers and do a cp12 in the morning because it was too late to do ghe, yesterday. Then after that I'm off for a site walk around with the builder of the job I showed you the pumps for a while ago. Finally persuaded the Me consultant that that 42 mm primaries were OTT, so dropping to 35 mm h Ives everyone more room in the service riser.

How about you? More mucking out of the Pigs I shouldn't wonder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back