Spineless PM

The eu are indeed talking about giving some ground on fishing, as we both expected I'm sure. Given that it won't be the status quo that Macron is demanding, it is a win, for both sides.

oh so not the "get back control of our fishing" that brexit promised.

it will be more like the "deal" Johnson did in Oct, ie the EU said sign here and Johnson did.

Sponsored Links
oh so not the "get back control of our fishing" that brexit promised.

Until they go into 'the tunnel', come out the other side and make an announcement, I really haven't got a ******* clue what they will agree, and nor have you, so why spout a load of **** it just makes you look stupid.

it will be more like the "deal" Johnson did in Oct

He didn't do a deal in October.

He didn't do a deal in October.

With a new Parliament and a sensible majority Government, we can get that deal through in days. It is oven-ready and every single Conservative MP elected at this election, all 365 of them, have pledged to vote for this deal immediately.

5dda7479cd7d3700511f3ffc_5da9c0ecb37bee8a425bb1cc_boris-sig-p-500.png

Boris Johnson

Prime Minister

The text of the treaty was published on 17 October 2019,[6] and is a renegotiated version of an agreement published half a year earlier.

the prime minister tweeted: "We've got a great new deal that takes back control - now parliament should get Brexit done on Saturday so we can move on to other priorities like the cost of living, the NHS, violent crime and our environment."

Until they go into 'the tunnel', come out the other side and make an announcement, I really haven't got a ******* clue what they will agree, and nor have you, so why spout a load of **** it just makes you look stupid
you are the one that is still beating the brexit drum

we already know what will be agreed, EU will give a tiny concession on fishing, Johnson will sell it as as huge win by lying about it

as I said like the deal in Oct when he caved and accepted the deal even the weak May turned down :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
we already know what will be agreed, EU will give a tiny concession on fishing, Johnson will sell it as as huge win by lying about it

As I said, you're jumping the gun, if Frost and Barnier don't know what they're agreeing, you certainly don't.

as I said like the deal in Oct when he caved and accepted the deal even the weak May turned down

Working agreement and political declaration, if that constitutes the deal, what the **** are we negotiating now. You know this, stop being silly.

Tories don't care about fishing: that industry isn't in Tory heartlands

Tories don't care about state aid

LPF is an irritation, they want to deregulate.

I see the 'Irish question' seems to have taken a back seat since Boris told them how things are going to be done.(y)

If all. Else fails

A Few brown envelopes passed around discreetly in particular with the Eastern European members should iron out any issues ;)

I see the 'Irish question' seems to have taken a back seat since Boris told them how things are going to be done.(y)
good grief you are so naive

I am amazed adults believe the posturing bolox that is spouted

the reality is Johnson has no options and no power in these talks.

As I said, you're jumping the gun, if Frost and Barnier don't know what they're agreeing, you certainly don't

I do know.

Boris is between a rock and a hard place.

The choice is between big failure with upfront chaos
Or big failure.

Working agreement and political declaration, if that constitutes the deal, what the **** are we negotiating now. You know this, stop being silly

The only thing being negotiated now is trade.

You need to calm down, it would help you if you got with the programme, Brexit is an almighty failure and next year is going to be miserable for brexiteers.

Sponsored Links
Back