Sports personallity 2012

In reply to Mr L. Wrench; as i said "personality" gracious in defeat, he could take a leaf out of Queen Viccies book for that, and possibly as he's in the public gaze some sort of speach therapy, it worked for Beckum, his sentences consisted mainly of words of one sylable at one stage, look at him now!!

I was going to vote Wiggo but after that speach from sir Chris when talking to sir Steve i'm in a quandary, there again how many Brits have won "gold" and how many have won "Le Toure" AND "gold"

Sponsored Links
How about Viki Pendleton? 9 world titles, 2 Olympic golds and a common wealth gold over a 20 year career. And very gracious in her defeat today. Would have been great to finish her career off with another gold in her last ever race, but a silver is also a very good achievement!

Another good shout, she was cheated yesterday. The judge who let the aussie get away with barging her, and relegated her for coming over the line wants shooting.

I was going to vote Wiggo but after that speach from sir Chris when talking to sir Steve i'm in a quandary, there again how many Brits have won "gold" and how many have won "Le Toure" AND "gold"

That comment says a lot too, only winners need apply. :rolleyes: I think the circumstances behind the performances matter too.
Though I've got nothing against Wiggins or Hoy, they were both brilliant.

Sponsored Links
Sports Personality - That great oxymoron. Sports people rarely have a personality.

Wiggins actually has one, so given his incredible year, and the fact he can string a sentence together, puts him way ahead of anyone else.

Another contender:
9DBA3784E9AF547DBF7AEF7F5D7FE.jpg

Back