Sports personallity 2012

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So who will get your vote?? four years ago Sir Chris got my vote, not only a hero but also he could string a sentence together using words of more than one sylible, AND he could smile, not like the cretin from Dunblane, after our discusion about him recently i thought i would give him the benefit of the doubt after reading about how he was only joking about supporting Argentina.

However i'm not an expert on body language, BUT correct me if i'm wrong but when they lost the final mixed double i thought he was snubing Heather Watson, who obviously idolised him after he KO'd Roger Federer, it looked to me as if he blamed her for losing and being a naive young girl she agreed with him, i think a bigger MAN would have reached out to try and comfort her, and so to sumerise, i shall not be voteing for Andy Murrey. :evil: :evil: , besides the the clue is in the title "sports PERSONALITY"

Sponsored Links
Hmmm, I think your getting your British Women tennis players mixed up a bit Pred. The mixed doubles final I watched had Andy Murray playing with Laura Robson. Heather Watson was nowhere to be seen. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS, I really think the Sports Personality this year will go to Jessica Ennis. (and with a body like that, who can blame me for voting for her?) ;) ;) ;)

Beth Tweddle, nobody has done as much for their particular sport in this country as that young lady.

Sponsored Links
Beth Tweddle, nobody has done as much for their particular sport in this country as that young lady.

But , you forget, Beth didn't win a Gold Medal, Jessica most certainly did. ;) ;) ;)

Beth Tweddle is a four time world champion in an event that had no tradition of success in this country.
Out of all the olympic sports, gymnastics stands out for me as the one I could never imagine myself doing.
I can see myself being able to run, jump, dive, swim, whatever, however badly.
But I could never under any circumstances imagine myself being able to do gymnastics. Those people are truly amazing, and Beth Tweddle has led the way in this country for years.
Ennis did well, so did plenty of others, but none of them deserve it as much as that girl does.

But Tweddle is fugly.....nuff sed!

Jess to win.....and share my bed :)

/thread

How about Viki Pendleton? 9 world titles, 2 Olympic golds and a common wealth gold over a 20 year career. And very gracious in her defeat today. Would have been great to finish her career off with another gold in her last ever race, but a silver is also a very good achievement!

So who will get your vote?? four years ago Sir Chris got my vote, not only a hero but also he could string a sentence together using words of more than one sylible, AND he could smile, not like the cretin from Dunblane, after our discusion about him recently i thought i would give him the benefit of the doubt after reading about how he was only joking about supporting Argentina.

However i'm not an expert on body language, BUT correct me if i'm wrong but when they lost the final mixed double i thought he was snubing Heather Watson, who obviously idolised him after he KO'd Roger Federer, it looked to me as if he blamed her for losing and being a naive young girl she agreed with him, i think a bigger MAN would have reached out to try and comfort her, and so to sumerise, i shall not be voteing for Andy Murrey. :evil: :evil: , besides the the clue is in the title "sports PERSONALITY"

So in other words your not really that bothered about SPOTY, you just wanted to create a thread to have a nonsensical rant about Andy Murray. Bit pathetic really. At least most people have finally realised that he's a first class sportsman and the whole nonsense about him not liking England was just that, Nonsense. Not sure what your waffling an about with the last bit either.

Anyway, if it was me i would give it to Wiggins simply for his tour win as well as his olympic win.

What about Boris Johnson for his 99 meters zip wire dangle?

Bradley Wiggins for me! He won the Bore de France and a gold! And hes a local lad! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back