Spotify

Sponsored Links
I use it quite a lot, has pretty much every song you can think of

Sponsored Links
i think it's great. I don't really listen to music unless i want to check out a particular band, but it's great if you want to see a bands history. Or even if, for example, someone says "did you realise that Pinball Wizard starts with a Baroque riff......".

In effect it gives you immediate access to just about any music ever made... although that leads to the biggest downside, and that is that many bands choose not to allow their music on there..... for example Zeppelin!

Anyone use it to listen to music

Yes.

You can find almost all of the stuff that you would get in the Top-40 of the last 60 years, plus anything classical. There's also some really random stuff on there too.

I have seen one song "withdrawn" though. Just removed from their database one day, plenty of other songs from the same band though.

Sound quality not too bad, I've read it's a 160kbps OGG stream.

Started using it on Wednesday but still just have the free one, if anyone has any invites (pm me) they will be greatfully received, think might move up to premier

just to add the perspective of a man who detests the "top40" and any of the associated blandness.......it's not too bad. it does struggle to find some of the more obscure stuff and it won't find everything a single artist or band does but it's close.

what i do like about it is if you search a song or artist it will give you all the cover versions of that song or artist too.....i have found some fabulous covers from that alone.

Sponsored Links
Back