Sprung a leek advice needed asap please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just been out to my garage and there is a leak above my boiler a fast flowing one to , it is coming out of a blue what seems to be a presure type thing on the cold feed to combi boiler, it has got a tyre type valve on the top, it has failed somewhere around the lip. Need to know what this thing is called so I can source another one asap. Cheers in advance of any help

Sponsored Links
Just been out to my garage and there is a leak above my boiler a fast flowing one to , it is coming out of a blue what seems to be a presure type thing on the cold feed to combi boiler, it has got a tyre type valve on the top, it has failed somewhere around the lip. Need to know what this thing is called so I can source another one asap. Cheers in advance of any help
Expansion vessel.

Frank

Mini expansion vessel.

WOR77161921050.jpg

Sponsored Links
Just a thought , its only about 10 months old , is it common for these to fail? It s exactly the same one as in Robs pic and was fitted with a new boiler.

All sorted folks , thanks for your speedy info.Hope I can return the advice someday to you in the building section. :D Plumber said must have been a bad batch has had the same problem a few times recently

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back