Square Gas Ring to connect to home gas supply

iqi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Can someone please help me.

I would like to know if there are any gas rings available that would connect to the normal gas supply,
I have taken a gas pipeline out to my garage and when having a party cook in the garage using the rings with the gas bottles.

If not, would it be possible to get accessories to connect the gas ring to the gas supply or would the rings only work with gas bottles (are these gas different to the home gas?)

I hope you can make out, I know it’s not very clear!

Thanks
Iqi

Sponsored Links
Errm, how have you taken the gas supply to the garage?
I note you have an interesting set up at home?
You have a chaffoteaux water heater, a ravenheat combi and a Vaillant combi that have all had problems in your house?

You wouldn't be working on gas without your acs/corgi would you?

i have taken the gas supply to the garage with 1/2"" hose(reinforced) through the wall as its flexible it dos'ent need a sleeve i've buried it the regulation 75mm below ground where it enters the garage it was a bit short so i used a hozelock connector and wrapped it with tape its all tested with washing up liquid and dos'nt leak

whats the problem :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Sponsored Links
Hi friends,

The gas pipeline is underground and the builders had installed it before they built the garage.
As Kev has mentioned this is also a flexible hose.

So could I run the rings on the normal gas line as it’s a real pain having to keep on using the heavy bottles ?

Thanks for your help.

Iqi

I suspect Mr Iqi is a dabler or all things gas without adequate knowledge. If I were living next door to him, I would seriously consider moving home plenty mile distant.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back