Ssart One Dry Cleaners Aldridge. Worst Customer service :-(

It's a right if reply thing I suppose - they're never too keen on naming and shaming on here, which considering potential writs, seems reasonable enough.

What was the name of it again ;)

If you are sure of the facts and avoid defamatory or libelous statements, then you can name and shame any company through any media without any legal worries.

Sponsored Links
If you are sure of the facts and avoid defamatory or libelous statements, then you can name and shame any company through any media without any legal worries.
Not if that 'media' doesn't wish to become embroiled in that naming and shaming.

That's an interesting comment in itself. Why did she make that correlation? Your wife asked if 'someone else' could have worn the dress/dresses and she immediately states that her daughter doesn't have your wife's taste!
Well spotted sherlock :idea:
Thank you Watson.

Have to say I wouldn't have stood for the woman's attitude. It just wouldn't wash with me. :)

Sponsored Links
Somebody had borrowed the dresses, it's not uncommon. They just made the mistake of forgetting to clean them afterwards.

The Textile Services Association will consider complaints about problems from customers who have used services from one of their members.

The only problem is that the shop may not be a member!

Most dry cleaner complaints are about damage during cleaning. In most cases the fault is actually with the customer and NOT with the shop.

I suspect that the problem in this case was possibly caused by less than clean fluid which was probably as a result of a poorly maintained/operated machine. But plain Perc can smell very similar to sweat and it may just have been wrapped before it had been allowed to disperse.

Clothes should always be left to hang in open air after cleaning for this to disperse and NOT left in the poly wrapping.

Unfortunately few people running businesses have received any training in customer relations.

I once discovered an overcharging scam in the Iceland branch at Neasden and the Manager treated me as if I was a shoplifter. I suppose he was just annoyed that I had discovered it. If I had more time then I would have made a proper complaint about him but there was nothing to benefit me about doing that.

Tony

Back