What would you do?

Are you telling me you never once undressed a girl with your eyes? Really?

Sponsored Links
'Indecent proposal' springs to mind. (Robert Redford).

Twenty years ago when I worked in Montreal I was ostensibly tutoring a student. She worked as a lap dancer to fund her degree, and a colleague liked going to the club. She warned him not to take the women for meals, as they were out to get as much money, meals and drinks out of punters as they could. But clearly in this case the women did meet punters outside the club. She told him he'd never get his leg over with any of them. He was quite harmless, albeit a little eccentric, but I'm surprised the women met punters outside. I knew an American woman when I was a student who, if I understood right, made money from foot fetishists, again it was to fund her degree. I've offered women the opportunity to sniff my socks for a fee, but thus far none have availed themselves of this generous offer.

Sponsored Links
do the fatherly thing,you wear the pantyhose then give them to your daughter,she then delivers them.
you go halves,the guy gets his kicks,and your daughter doesnt lose her self respect.
and at the same time YOU have a bloody good laugh at the guys expense.
everyones happy.

Do what they did on Shameless - fill a spray bottle with p!ss, apply "solution" to chosen garment, and flog to slavering customer.
Job's a good 'un(y)

Back