Stairwell Painting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I will be shortly painting my hall/stairway/landing. Given the height of the wall in the stairwell I am intending to do it in two lifts over two weekends as on the second weekend I'll need a platform on the stairs to get to the top. Question is, will there be a noticable join halfway up the wall after I have finished or should it blend in OK ?

Sponsored Links
See where you are coming from but I need to paint up against the coving and around a small window frame as well. I could do around the window from a ladder but not along the length of the coving.

put a ladder on a step and against a wall
scafhold planks across

Sponsored Links
You can buy an angle brush from any dec centre, the bristles are nylon, but it will do the cutting in okay.
Its made to go on the end of your pole, so really its a matter of trying to to angle your pole, but it does work, but be patient, it worth it, and beats taking your life in your hands over stretching. lol

with a name like his, he`s used to taking things in hand :eek: :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back