Stanton unvented water tank

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Evening,

I have a Stanton unvented water tank,Water drips though the Tundish to a outside pipe.
This has been happening on/off for a while, so I have called out a plummer/engineer.
They have said that I will need to have the pressure release valves replaced.which they need to order!
Meanwhile while i wait, I have now turned the hot water to the off position on my water tank.
I have turned on my Immersion which is using the same water tank, no more dripping from the Tundish?My heating is switched on at the moment.
Advice welcome.

Sponsored Links
Well done ...carry on using the immersion heater and save yourself a few quid...

You need to recharge the expansion vessel to 3 bar using a bike pump. The valves are often under a black plastic cap. Immersion heaters are far more expensive to run than boilers are for water heating (three times the cost I think) Unvented systems need an annual service.

Hope this helps

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back